💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga CD Collection Thread - Pt. 3

drinkmytears

Featured Posts

Lord Gags

How much should I pay for the Japanese single box?

It's on amazon.jp for about $66 usd which is the cheapest I've seen it

On another note I received the Indian Applause single and was extremely disappointed with the condition it arrived it. The top right corner was bent and ****ed beyond repair and when the bubble wrap came off, it took some of the ink from the cover with it

Edited by Lava
fragment-fragment--bul-uh...scab-uh..fragment-foot, bullet fragment foot bich!

NOT CD related but

Official Lady Gaga 2014 Calendar (Merchandise)

2013-10-31

The company that have the rights to produce the Official calendar posted on Twitter a couple of weeks ago that the Calendar wasn't happening any more. The same thing happened last year. 

mr.peter

The company that have the rights to produce the Official calendar posted on Twitter a couple of weeks ago that the Calendar wasn't happening any more. The same thing happened last year. 

WTF why??? GAGA is big enough to have a calendar every year

On another note I received the Indian Applause single and was extremely disappointed with the condition it arrived it. The top right corner was bent and ****ed beyond repair and when the bubble wrap came off, it took some of the ink from the cover with it

The same thing happened with mine, but I emailed the seller and he said he would mail me another one, but without the CD in it. You should try to message him! :)

Torsoface

What does that ARTPOP DVD include? Is it the document or something else?  :eek:  There are so many different versions already, I'm so messed up  :flop:

GagaStefi

What does that ARTPOP DVD include? Is it the document or something else?  :eek:  There are so many different versions already, I'm so messed up  :flop:

I Think its Swinefest

There better be a calendar. I'm tired of my Madonna one!

anybody knows you can conjure anything by the dark of the moon

Torsoface

At first I thought not to get ARTPOP pre-order (cause 18ññ€ơ¬ is kinda expensive  :sweat: ) but now that it's released 8.11 here I'm gonna buy it, just because I want to be one of the first who have a chance to touch it  :party: (if it's not in my mailbox 8.11 I will :grr: )

Gonna buy that calendar, too.

It's believable though considering there are only like 100 of them? (Or so I've heard)

wasn't it 250 copies? that's what I've heard..

What do you guys do with OBIs after you unseal a CD?

I put my cd's in a resealable bag right after opening them, keeps them new and fresh + you can still have the OBI on the side.

sucks! mine also came today and it was fine (and ridiculously cheap)

wasn't it 250 copies? that's what I've heard..

I put my cd's in a resealable bag right after opening them, keeps them new and fresh + you can still have the OBI on the side.

sucks! mine also came today and it was fine (and ridiculously cheap)

Fresh I like that! And I agree, it protects the cases from scratching or collecting dust. Shiny and new tbh :redface:

fragment-fragment--bul-uh...scab-uh..fragment-foot, bullet fragment foot bich!

My TF with the HMV slipcase was shipped today, let's hope for the best!

Tomi, where you buy these bags? I'm looking for a way to keep my CDs in mint condition but I still want to open them.  :laughga:

đŸŒč free britney đŸŒč

My TR (dirty cover) in slidepack came today in the mail!  :)

3484k6v.jpg

Edited by Edu
đŸŒč free britney đŸŒč

Fresh I like that! And I agree, it protects the cases from scratching or collecting dust. Shiny and new tbh :redface:

lol yeah.. seriously it changes your life :P

My TF with the HMV slipcase was shipped today, let's hope for the best!

Tomi, where you buy these bags? I'm looking for a way to keep my CDs in mint condition but I still want to open them.  :laughga:

I hope !

and the last one I bought was that:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/130487318770?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649

but it's for double sets, also fits the USB ones and the Digipaks.

I hope they have the regular size on their shop, you can use the key words and look for the cheapest option.

really recommended, all of my cds from the last 2 years looks brand new. 

lol yeah.. seriously it changes your life :P

I hope !

and the last one I bought was that:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/130487318770?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649

but it's for double sets, also fits the USB ones and the Digipaks.

I hope they have the regular size on their shop, you can use the key words and look for the cheapest option.

really recommended, all of my cds from the last 2 years looks brand new. 

Thank you!  :hug:

And guys what do you makes with the sticker? Do you take it off from the plastic and put in the paper/jewel case after?

Edited by Edu
đŸŒč free britney đŸŒč