Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga CD Collection Thread - Pt. 3

drinkmytears

Featured Posts

Paper Planes

Question about the German and UK singles, do they originally come sealed from the factory? Im buying a few soon but they arent sealed so idk if they ever were originally? And also, were they only produced in a certain quantity?

All CDs from the UK and EU aren't sealed. Some singles had more extended releases than others: ones like Poker Face aren't really rare while ones like Marry The Night are.

delete it fat

All CDs from the UK and EU aren't sealed. Some singles had more extended releases than others: ones like Poker Face aren't really rare while ones like Marry The Night are.

Okayy thanks :) Do we know why some had an extended release and others didnt?

Okayy thanks :) Do we know why some had an extended release and others didnt?

It's based on how well the single performs in terms of selling and radio airplay I believe

fragment-fragment--bul-uh...scab-uh..fragment-foot, bullet fragment foot bich!

Paper Planes

It's based on how well the single performs in terms of selling and radio airplay I believe

I think it also has something to do with when singles are scheduled. Like, in the case of Judas, it was popularity that cut a lot of releases short, and then The Edge of Glory was so rushed that they never bothered with more releases. What a messy era BTW was for us collectors :rip:

delete it fat

I think it also has something to do with when singles are scheduled. Like, in the case of Judas, it was popularity that cut a lot of releases short, and then The Edge of Glory was so rushed that they never bothered with more releases. What a messy era BTW was for us collectors :rip:

It was such a slopfest. Would have loved to see french cardsleeves at the very least :') and 7" picture discs.

Paper Planes

It was such a slopfest. Would have loved to see french cardsleeves at the very least :') and 7" picture discs.

At least we've got the cardsleeves back now :)

delete it fat

Guys, I bought by 120 dollars. :laughga:

When I receive it I will upload some pics here.

Good luck, hope it will come soon.. the hmv edition's on my top 5 favorites!

The shipping tho @ $39.40

It was like $6 for me :deadbanana:

Does anybody now if amazon ships on the release date or before to actually receive it the day is released? 

haha I hope my question is clear

The average shipping speed is 18-32 days from the us to mexico -.-