Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner

Lady Gaga CD Collection Thread - Pt. 3

drinkmytears

Featured Posts

mr.peter

Ok im 100% convinced the India version of APPLAUSE is my fave APPLAUSE release!!! it may be one of the cheapest but i think its one of the querkiest and nicest.

Did you get yours delivered yet ?

mr.peter

Yep, they're beautiful, a little odd but beautiful :)

im waiting for mine to come :party: im wondering if they are like some cd singles i remember from the 90's, where the little tray slides out

THE APPLAUSE JAPAN EDITION IS SO BEAUTIFUL! I LOVE IT!

AND IT CAME TOGETHER WITH MY 2ND LAW DELUXE VERSION!  :omgexcited:

And it came so well packed, CDJapan is the best!

Ok im 100% convinced the India version of APPLAUSE is my fave APPLAUSE release!!! it may be one of the cheapest but i think its one of the querkiest and nicest.

There another link to buy it? Except by eBay.

🌹 free britney 🌹

LORD GAGA

im waiting for mine to come :party: im wondering if they are like some cd singles i remember from the 90's, where the little tray slides out

no its like a sturdier version of the french cardsleeve that is more glossy, and there is cut outs to make it easier to slide the disc out, also the cd is protected in a very thin plastic cd sleeve inside the cardsleeve, it comes with the official hologram on the front as well as on the back of the disc :)

THE APPLAUSE JAPAN EDITION IS SO BEAUTIFUL! I LOVE IT!

AND IT CAME TOGETHER WITH MY 2ND LAW DELUXE VERSION!  :omgexcited:

And it came so well packed, CDJapan is the best!

There another link to buy it? Except by eBay.

I dont now of any sorry apart from ebay :(

Also i HIGHLY recomponed 'YESASIA' for the south korean edition, mine arrived today and they shipped it in such a protective way, it was covered in 3 bubble wrap bags taped closed then inside a sturdy envelope thing, the singles all came sealed :)

Edited by LORD GAGA

Also i HIGHLY recomponed 'YESASIA' for the south korean edition, mine arrived today and they shipped it in such a protective way, it was covered in 3 bubble wrap bags taped closed then inside a sturdy envelope thing, the singles all came sealed :)

Yes I recommend YesAsia also! Mine was shipped the same way and I think that's the cheapest place to get the Korean version.

Lord Axel

Gaga needs to do a Super Deluxe numbered boxset for ARTPOP and have a mini replica sculpture of the koons gaga statue with the blue koons ball! I would DIE!!!

I just need some kind of Limited Edition/Super Deluxe to go with the series of other ones

ʟɪᴠɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏʟᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱɪʟᴠᴇʀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ ϟ†▽✰𝒿 ~

mr.peter

Can you guys image how ridiculously funny the ARTPOP usb will look (hopefully we get one)

here is what i can only imagine it will look like

2444l7n.jpg

the full collection:

2cqo3th.jpg

LORD GAGA

Can you guys image how ridiculously funny the ARTPOP usb will look (hopefully we get one)

2444l7n.jpg

the full collection:

2cqo3th.jpg

I made one too... looks almost identical to yours, i think it will look similar to this :) (But with no black outlines)

2444l7n.jpg

the full collection:

2cqo3th.jpg

omfg so cute :lmao:

mr.peter

I made one too... looks almost identical to yours, i think it will look similar to this :) (But with no black outlines)

can u post yours?

mr.peter

@ladygaga

FUN FACT: The first 500,000 physical copies of ARTPOP are crafted with LADY GAGA + ARTPOP cut out of hot pink metallic foil + silver foil.

yay something limited for us to collect :party: