Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga CD Collection Thread - Pt. 3

drinkmytears

Featured Posts

GagaStefi

Are you trying to bought Applause?

After the cart it goes to another page when you check your address and the shipping options appears. I made it clearer?  :P

Yes and Thank You ! :)

Can somebody tell me how much the MB in super jewel case is worth? When I was avidly collecting, people were dying to get their hands on it, but I've had it on eBay like 4 different times and nobody has bought it :dies:

Paper Planes

Can somebody tell me how much the MB in super jewel case is worth? When I was avidly collecting, people were dying to get their hands on it, but I've had it on eBay like 4 different times and nobody has bought it :dies:

$15-ish. I found one on eBay a while ago.

delete it fat

$15-ish. I found one on eBay a while ago.

I have it on for $15! Maybe I'll go lower next time. I found a used one in a local shop for $20, so I figured it'd be a decent price.

MonsterOfSpain

I think its a good buy. It has a unique cover and I think it might be rarer as time goes on.

I bought it :party:

Paper Planes

Just snagged an Eh, Eh cardsleeve for $33 with shipping on eBay :excited2: Finally, somebody that posted it with a price that isn't inflated by some extraordinary rate.

delete it fat

I cant wait to see ARTPOP in physical form, especially as a vinyl!! :D

I know! I can't wait to see the artwork on vinly also!

Just snagged an Eh, Eh cardsleeve for $33 with shipping on eBay :excited2: Finally, somebody that posted it with a price that isn't inflated by some extraordinary rate.

Oh my gosh, you bought that from me!

Paper Planes

Oh my gosh, you bought that from me!

Really!? Well, at least now I know it'll be coming from someone who actually took care of their things! :party:

delete it fat

Really!? Well, at least now I know it'll be coming from someone who actually took care of their things! :party:

I felt guilty charging $30 for it, but it's what I paid for it so I had to :laughga: I didn't know people were charging ridiculous prices for them now.

Paper Planes

I felt guilty charging $30 for it, but it's what I paid for it so I had to :laughga: I didn't know people were charging ridiculous prices for them now.

Yeah, a bunch of people have been posting them for upwards of $50-$80, and I'm like... gurl, please photo-thumb-8271.png?_r=1380490584

$30 is a completely fair price on it, imo.  :yes:

delete it fat