Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga CD Collection Thread - Pt. 3

drinkmytears

Featured Posts

MonsterOfSpain

That's about the best price right now I think. I bought mine from that seller :)

Do you think it's a good item to buy? I wanna have something limited or exclusive, it seems pretty nice.

Was there ever a 2-track German release of Just Dance? Aside from the trendsingle

fragment-fragment--bul-uh...scab-uh..fragment-foot, bullet fragment foot bich!

Was there ever a 2-track German release of Just Dance? Aside from the trendsingle

There's the one with the alternative title font and the card sleeve one, they both EU but I don't know if it's from Germany

MrGermanotta

no. We here in Germany just had the four track slimline case single and the two track Trendsingle cardsleeve.

Two track singles from Just Dance were just released in the Netherlands (Cardsleeve), the UK (slimline case) and Australia (slimline case)

drinkmytears

You're selling Applause singles already? Did you get duplicates?

I'm just starting to regret buying the CD from Japan, Korea, Germany, England, India, China, Taiwan, Mexico...

Do you think it's a good item to buy? I wanna have something limited or exclusive, it seems pretty nice.

I think its a good buy. It has a unique cover and I think it might be rarer as time goes on.

drinkmytears

Are they still sealed? I need Mexico and Taiwan ;)

Yeah! I actually am still waiting on them to arrive, I could just forward the packages to you? 

no. We here in Germany just had the four track slimline case single and the two track Trendsingle cardsleeve.

Two track singles from Just Dance were just released in the Netherlands (Cardsleeve), the UK (slimline case) and Australia (slimline case)

Awesome, that means I don't have to hunt one down and pay a ridiculous price for it :party: I do need another enhanced 4 track though because mine is in bad condition :deadbanana:

fragment-fragment--bul-uh...scab-uh..fragment-foot, bullet fragment foot bich!