💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga CD Collection Thread - Pt. 3

drinkmytears

Featured Posts

LORD GAGA

Lord.. and this other Japan release it's a normal one? Without the limited number and the lito?

I'm worried because I bought one already and I will recieve in a couple of days.

The other one on their site is standard edition with no poster yes, but if they send you the wrong oen email them :)

The other one on their site is standard edition with no poster yes, but if they send you the wrong oen email them :)

I will do this.  ;)

🌹 free britney 🌹

LORD GAGA

Should be getting the UK version of "Applause" in the mail sometime this week. Does it come with a poster?

Not the UK one unfortuantly, its just the standard EU edition :) The Japan limited version is te only one with a poster as far as i know :)

I hope its a mistake on their part, it would be bad if they sold out of the limited one... although the official japan store sold out a while ago so idk :(

Lord.. and this other Japan release it's a normal one? Without the limited number and the lito?

I'm worried because I bought one already and I will recieve in a couple of days.

Here are the pictures...sorry they're not the best. But it's definitely the limited one they sent me, right? It has the right catalog number, UICS-9138...I just apparently didn't get a poster? :ohno:

1234053_10151609184260976_760235930_n.jp

1231596_10151609184355976_201698986_n.jp

Willeo Soeurs

Here are the pictures...sorry they're not the best. But it's definitely the limited one they sent me, right? It has the right catalog number, UICS-9138...I just apparently didn't get a poster? :ohno:

1234053_10151609184260976_760235930_n.jp

1231596_10151609184355976_201698986_n.jp

The poster is folded inside the single

My bjutiful sealed boby came todey  :wub:

868aa35461c954a4ff333a1868257213.png

i bought one a few weeks ago, but not sealed... happy for you :)

-------------------

and now my own babies:

Poker Face EU (different font / second track / blue on the side / alternative crop for the picture)

Applause Japan (1st press)

2wmi5uq.jpg

plus some cool off topic random things I saw in some t shirt fair I went to:

the necklace was like 42$ tho so I didn't bough one

wmbbjm.jpg

23nxar.jpg

Edited by tomi

I finally have V Magazine, it's the Donatella cover, but it was the only cover they were selling, not that I mind, considering it was one of my favourite covers.  :flutter:

Unicorn De Milo

Has anyone from the US picked up the applause single that's supposed to be out today. From best buy?

Omg I watch your videos all the time I love them :party:

And I also love Kween Kylie :legend:

Edited by unicorn lover

Omg I watch your videos all the time I love them :party:

And I also love Kween Kylie :legend:

Haha awwww thank you very much :kisses:

Kylie slays, id love for other Little Monsters to get into Kylie because she much like Gaga is a disco queen, I still think a collab between them would be PERFECT!

Has anyone from the US picked up the applause single that's supposed to be out today. From best buy?

now that someone mentioned it.. you owe me a BTWera collection video!!!!!!!!!! I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR YEARS.

hahahaha

you literally have the best cd collection videos with those cute background stories of how you got them.

you totally have to mention my name on your video. jk.

but i am still waiting for dat vid. pls pls pls pls pls hurry up gurl photo-thumb-187.png?_r=1377960736

00026 † 10000

now that someone mentioned it.. you owe me a BTWera collection video!!!!!!!!!! I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR YEARS.

hahahaha

you literally have the best cd collection videos with those cute background stories of how you got them.

you totally have to mention my name on your video. jk.

but i am still waiting for dat vid. pls pls pls pls pls hurry up gurl photo-thumb-187.png?_r=1377960736

Oh crap I totally forgot about my collection videos! Because of this post I will be filming and getting the BTW video up for this week and I will dedicate it to you :)

Oh crap I totally forgot about my collection videos! Because of this post I will be filming and getting the BTW video up for this week and I will dedicate it to you :)

OMFGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG. i CANNOT wait.

hahahahahahhaahaha

00026 † 10000