Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga CD Collection Thread - Pt. 3

drinkmytears

Featured Posts

Did anyone get the V Magazine box set? Mine arrived to me in pretty bad condition :ohno:

Also with the Japanese limited edition Applause single, where is the poster? Is it inside the jewel case? If not I didn't get one :sweat:

Did you buy from where?

I will recieve mine in 2 days.. I bought from CDJapan.

🌹 free britney 🌹

Yeah I was a little disappointed to have not received the poster :/

Did you order the Limited Edition one or the Regular one? There are two different ones on CD-Japan, both are the Applause Japan single but they have different Catalogue numbers. One is the numbered one with poster the other isnt.

Did you order the Limited Edition one or the Regular one? There are two different ones on CD-Japan, both are the Applause Japan single but they have different Catalogue numbers. One is the numbered one with poster the other isnt.

Seriously? Hm. I just looked at my order confirmation tho actually, and I got the Limited Edition one. So not sure why I didn't get one :shrug:

edit, the catalogue number is UICS-9138 ...it says on the email. That's supposed to be the limited one right? :/

Seriously? Hm. I just looked at my order confirmation tho actually, and I got the Limited Edition one. So not sure why I didn't get one :shrug:

edit, the catalogue number is UICS-9138 ...it says on the email. That's supposed to be the limited one right? :/

Yeah thats supposed to be the Limited One! Check on the OBI tag the catalogue number is there, if you got the other one then they must have made a mistake :/

Yeah thats supposed to be the Limited One! Check on the OBI tag the catalogue number is there, if you got the other one then they must have made a mistake :/

I'll see when I'm home :noparty:. Thanks guys..

The V magazine set from her official store will be shipped on the 7th november with and without ARTPOP !

Are you sure? Where did you hear about this?

LORD GAGA

I'll see when I'm home :noparty:. Thanks guys..

I hope its a mistake on their part, it would be bad if they sold out of the limited one... although the official japan store sold out a while ago so idk :( 

I hope its a mistake on their part, it would be bad if they sold out of the limited one... although the official japan store sold out a while ago so idk :(

Lord.. and this other Japan release it's a normal one? Without the limited number and the lito?

I'm worried because I bought one already and I will recieve in a couple of days.

🌹 free britney 🌹