💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga CD Collection Thread - Pt. 3

drinkmytears

Featured Posts

MrGermanotta

There some difference between the tracklist in UK and the Japan editions of the Fame remixes?

the japanese The Remix has just remixes of singles except Alejandro which wasn't released then as single. The standard tracklist of nearly 99 % of all editions have remixes of all singles together with non single remixes like The Fame, Boys Boys Boys and Dance In The Dark. The US tracklist is cropped to 10 remixes and the China slipcase edit has the standard tracklist without the Dance In The Dark remix.

the japanese The Remix has just remixes of singles except Alejandro which wasn't released then as single. The standard tracklist of nearly 99 % of all editions have remixes of all singles together with non single remixes like The Fame, Boys Boys Boys and Dance In The Dark. The US tracklist is cropped to 10 remixes and the China slipcase edit has the standard tracklist without the Dance In The Dark remix.

Thank, Mr.!

đŸŒč free britney đŸŒč

drinkmytears

Japan is re-releasing all of Gagas past albums/eps on the 6th november.

- UICS-9141 The Fame (3 bonus tracks Disco Heaven, Again Again and Retro, Dance, Freak)

- UICS-9142 The Fame Monster (8 Track EP)

- UICS-9143 The Remix (Original Tracklist)

- UICS-9144 Born This Way (Standard Edition + BTW Jost & Naaf Remix & BTW LLG VS GLG Mix)

- UICS-9145 Born This Way The Remix (+ 2  Bonus Remixes)

These will be Special Price editions with different OBI®s then the previous released ones. The price for the albums is ~17 USD except The Fame Monster ~ 13 USD.

This will be the first 8 Track The Fame Monster EP from Japan (brunette cover) like in the US,Canada, Germany,Australia...

Where abouts?

LORD GAGA

But why with these Japanese rereleases

I was thinking this too :awkney:

But i think i think like this because im not really that into the whole Japanese CD collecting thing yet... :awkney: or at least not as much as other collectors :laughga:

LORD GAGA

My Applause CD from the UK store finally arrived haha. Best of all it was freeeee  :rockstar:

I have a question regarding the Applause single CDs (bare with me I am new to collecting):

1. I have bought the Japan version, UK version, and French card sleeve, which ones do I need to purchase to have all of them? (If you could link me/PM me the pages to order, that would be appreciated.

2. What's my best bet of getting the subscription-only ELLE cover?

1. If you scroll back a few pages you'll find the answer; releases with links.

2. Not the right thread technically, but ebay is usually the only place unless you know somebody with a subscription.

I have a question regarding the Applause single CDs (bare with me I am new to collecting):

1. I have bought the Japan version, UK version, and French card sleeve, which ones do I need to purchase to have all of them? (If you could link me/PM me the pages to order, that would be appreciated.

2. What's my best bet of getting the subscription-only ELLE cover?

Korea / Thailand / Hong kong and I think Malaysia.

you can order on yesasia.com and look through the pages here, we've posted them like a million times tbh 

Korea / Thailand / Hong kong and I think Malaysia.

you can order on yesasia.com and look through the pages here, we've posted them like a million times tbh

Theres no thai single, same as malaysian :)

Did anyone get the V Magazine box set? Mine arrived to me in pretty bad condition :ohno:

Also with the Japanese limited edition Applause single, where is the poster? Is it inside the jewel case? If not I didn't get one :sweat:

LORD GAGA

Did anyone get the V Magazine box set? Mine arrived to me in pretty bad condition :ohno:

Also with the Japanese limited edition Applause single, where is the poster? Is it inside the jewel case? If not I didn't get one :sweat:

No, mine hasnt even been shipped yet :cry: Im a little annoyed about it