Die With A Smile Music Video Banner

Lady Gaga CD Collection Thread - Pt. 3

drinkmytears

Featured Posts

amazon.fr and fnac are out of stock for the moment. And we can't find it for the moment in supermarkets.

but they will probably produced more copies

can you link us to the amazon.fr applause cardsleeve?

this is DEPRESSING! :cry:

00026 † 10000

Willeo Soeurs

Would somebody who speaks fluent French mind e-mailing Amazon.fr and asking them if this is the cardsleeve single: http://www.amazon.fr/Applause-Lady-Gaga/dp/B00EXTP4VY/ref=sr_1_3?s=music&ie=UTF8&qid=1379297071&sr=1-3&keywords=lady+gaga+applause

Actually, i think thats a EU single

Edit : nvm, they changed the item code, so i guess its the cardsleeve

Edited by Willeo Soeurs

I'm getting my Applause EU single tomorrow.

I know it isn't CD related, but has anyone had any luck finding V Magazine in store? I've had no luck in the UK, and my relatives have had no luck in the US...

I'm getting my Applause EU single tomorrow.

I know it isn't CD related, but has anyone had any luck finding V Magazine in store? I've had no luck in the UK, and my relatives have had no luck in the US...

I've never seen V magazine for sale anywhere in the US, only online. Maybe at newsstands in LA and NYC and stuff but that's about it

Also, I'm slowly but surely piecing together my Aussie single collection :party:

Edited by Lava
fragment-fragment--bul-uh...scab-uh..fragment-foot, bullet fragment foot bich!

MrGermanotta

So guys, i got the official confirmation from Universal Music UK that there won´t be a picture disc for Applause !

Its not Umusic who control this its Interscope who plan the releases. Sad news, but may we have to wait for anything that any other country will release one.

Just got the 4 track German Just Dance single in the mail, the cd is kinda scratched and the printing on the disc is faded :noparty:

Just got the 4 track German Just Dance single in the mail, the cd is kinda scratched and the printing on the disc is faded :noparty:

:(

I'm not a fan of buying used CDs because of that.

🌹 free britney 🌹

LORD GAGA

So overall what are the different versions we have applause so far? (ones that are significantly different) :)

And thats bad news about the no vinyl :( I hope they make one for at least one country!! Maybe if enough people request it they will make it :D

:(

I'm not a fan of buying used CDs because of that.

The condition was described as follows:

"Like New: An item that looks as if it was just taken out of shrink wrap. No visible wear, and all facets of the item are flawless and intact. See the seller’s listing for full details and description of any imperfections."

The sleeve was also a little warped, oh well...

MrGermanotta

So overall what are the different versions we have applause so far? (ones that are significantly different) :)

And thats bad news about the no vinyl :( I hope they make one for at least one country!! Maybe if enough people request it they will make it :D

Germany

Japan

Korea

Hong Kong

Malaysia/Singapore (South Asia)

France

Thailand