Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner

Lady Gaga CD Collection Thread - Pt. 3

drinkmytears

Featured Posts

1 hour ago, Torsoface said:

Saw this on eBay and it bothers me

a111c57e2aea5e4ab86c27c15d2cedde.png

Why the **** is the LADY | GAGA in RED? That is 99.99% sure EU edition lol 

They could have put the TFM booklet in it because I'm pretty sure the EU booklet has the US TF cover on the back. 

• Like 1

I found out the other day that the dark blue koons ball is copyrighted when associated with Jeff Koons (hence why Gaga's wax figure in Madame Tussauds Sydney doesn't have a Koons ball on her outfit), so do you think that's maybe why the colour of the ball changed on the Indian edition of ARTPOP? By changing the colour of the ball, they possibly could have prevented having to obtain the copyright for it. This could be completely wrong, but it could also offer an explanation as to why they changed the colour of it. 

Daenerys
On January 26, 2016 at 1:49 PM, Talis said:

Its killing me to do this but I am selling most of the items in my collection. PM me for any questions and I will ship almost anywhere. Thanks guys! And I'm selling most of this stuff super cheap because I just want to get rid of it.

$25 for this bundle

YldwuaA.jpg

$50 for this bundle

ERr58Mt.jpg

$30 for this bundle (The ARTRAVE Tour Book is the hardcover edition)

1pTrB4H.jpg

$50 for TFM Super Deluxe (07357/10000) Everything is still in the book, and the puzzles are still unopened.

HEF8iot.jpgJO6FQtG.jpg

$150 for the BTW Picture Disc Box Set (1670/3000

RTkNLq0.jpg

Y7A3pRr.jpg

$70 for the Cheek To Cheek Box Set

p7fuW2c.jpg

Has anyone else bought from this guy and not received their items? Tried messaging him but seems like he just took my money and ran. It's a good thing Paypal settles disputes. Just warning you guys to be wary of this one. 

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen
  • Like 1

LORD GAGA
42 minutes ago, GodofLove said:

Has anyone else bought from this guy and not received their items? Tried messaging him but seems like he just took my money and ran. It's a good thing Paypal settles disputes. Just warning you guys to be wary of this one. 

I was going to, probably shouldn't now lol 

2 hours ago, GodofLove said:

It's weird cause I thought the same. I quoeted him asking for several items, but he never replied. (in this thread)

Daenerys
35 minutes ago, Miley said:

It's weird cause I thought the same. I quoeted him asking for several items, but he never replied. (in this thread)

Yeah I sent a good $80 to him but it comes to show me to not trust any sellers on here unless they have a good record. Sucks I didn't get the items I wanted but Karma will bite him in the end! 

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

Daenerys
2 hours ago, LORD GAGA said:

I was going to, probably shouldn't now lol 

Don't do it sis :saladga:

11 minutes ago, GodofLove said:

Yeah I sent a good $80 to him but it comes to show me to not trust any sellers on here unless they have a good record. Sucks I didn't get the items I wanted but Karma will bite him in the end! 

But it's weird. I mean if he really wanted to lurk me into a deal, he would have send me a PM right? Can we see when he was online? Maybe he died or something

Torsoface
15 minutes ago, Miley said:

But it's weird. I mean if he really wanted to lurk me into a deal, he would have send me a PM right? Can we see when he was online? Maybe he died or something

:air::air::air: oh lord :toofunny:

Daenerys
On November 19, 2015 at 0:22 PM, Vidar said:

How do I delete a reply! I didn't mean to quote this! 

Edited by GodofLove

Daenerys
20 minutes ago, Miley said:

I mean Im not jumping to that conclusion lmao! My theory is he knows what he did and therefore isn't coming on anymore so he won't have to deal with it. 

Daenerys
16 minutes ago, Draug said:

Um....

Talis is a scammer. he tried to scam a TF USB out of me in 2014.. :rip:

I didn't even know that ugh. 

LORD GAGA
18 minutes ago, Draug said:

Um....

Talis is a scammer. he tried to scam a TF USB out of me in 2014.. :rip:

A good time to say this would have been when he posted on the thread :emma: