💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga CD Collection Thread - Pt. 3

drinkmytears

Featured Posts

Pussy Wagon

If you were to cut them, could I buy one?

:eww: I couldn't do that to them, and I'm not sure if I want to sell them just yet. But if I ever do, you will be the first I ask :)

MrGermanotta

What is the edition of TFM with the super jewel case?

there are two super jewelcase edition one from india and one from new zealand ;)

drinkmytears

:eww: I couldn't do that to them, and I'm not sure if I want to sell them just yet. But if I ever do, you will be the first I ask :)

Alright thanks. They are Fame stickers right? The perfume?

Lisa Anderson Gaga

there are two super jewelcase edition one from india and one from new zealand ;)

Wow, only 2! I thought there may have been a few more.

Damn, I just read through all of the drama from the old thread.

It's crazy to see the current crop of collectors.

I know I haven't posted in ages, but I was going through what's left of my collection today and I was wondering a few things. I thought I'd ask you guys since I'm not really familiar with the market anymore.

- How much are the BTW Vinyl Box Sets going for these days? I have one (opened) that I'm looking to sell.

Also, if anybody knows how much magazines (Sukces, Vogue Hommes Nippon, Etc. go for these days please let me know!)

Hey guys! I just started collecting as of maybe an hour ago (besides my regular album CDs haha).

Just a few questions:

1. Are the single CDs from the Born This Way era sealed if bought brand new on Amazon UK?

2. Where can I find a brand new You And I single CD? It seems to be nowhere...

3. Where is the best place to buy single CDs and other rare Gaga stuff (like digipaks, USBs, ect). Any specific sites I should know about?

I just ordered Judas single CD, The Edge of Glory CD, and Marry the Night CD! I'm very excited.

Edited by IDB

3. Where is the best place to buy single CDs and other rare Gaga stuff (like digipaks, USBs, ect). Any specific sites I should know about?

You can get TFM USB and I think the BTW USB from her official US Store. EBay is probably the best for the other bits.

If you want something really good (and have the money), her UK store still sells the BTW Picture Disc Vinyl set for £120 + shipping.

MrGermanotta

Hey guys! I just started collecting as of maybe an hour ago (besides my regular album CDs haha).

Just a few questions:

1. Are the single CDs from the Born This Way era sealed if bought brand new on Amazon UK?

2. Where can I find a brand new You And I single CD? It seems to be nowhere...

I just ordered Judas single CD, The Edge of Glory CD, and Marry the Night CD! I'm very excited.

1. No they are not sealed. All BTW Singles are from/made in germany and they don´t seal the singles (except the BTW digipack).

2. The Yoü And I Single (incl. the Marry The Night single) is very rare since they are made in small quantitys.

3. The best place for all stuff is ebay. Now in the christmas time the things will be more expensive so wait till next year and the prices will drop.

drinkmytears

Is it worth my while starting to collect the CD Singles?

I never did. I have the boxset and all the BTW singles. Its much more affordable just to collect maxi singles. There's so many different kinds of promos, alternate covers, international editions, cardsleeves, 2 track, etc...

I have a great vinyl collection, I'd recommend you collect records instead.

Free Bitch

I never did. I have the boxset and all the BTW singles. Its much more affordable just to collect maxi singles. There's so many different kinds of promos, alternate covers, international editions, cardsleeves, 2 track, etc...

I have a great vinyl collection, I'd recommend you collect records instead.

I'm after the vinyls too, tell me which ones are in your collection, please! :D

drinkmytears

I'm after the vinyls too, tell me which ones are in your collection, please! :D

All her 7' picture discs, Chillin 12', Paparazzi 12', LoveGame 12', Born This Way picture disc 12', and I asked for the Poker Face 12' and Just Dance 12' (generic sleeve) for Christmas!