Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga CD Collection Thread - Pt. 3

drinkmytears

Featured Posts

U-GO-BOY

hey guys,

I'm thinking about selling my Just Dance trendsingle.. afaik it was given to some people to for reviewing purposes or rather if it's well received by the general public.. what do you think it'll be worth? I haven't seen it for sale (not even on eBay) so I figure it has to be worth something..

here's a picture:

29887530.jpg

LORD GAGA

You have the Red and Blue CD?

Yep :) its on my site in the 'pre-fame' section :D

hey guys,

I'm thinking about selling my Just Dance trendsingle.. afaik it was given to some people to for reviewing purposes or rather if it's well received by the general public.. what do you think it'll be worth? I haven't seen it for sale (not even on eBay) so I figure it has to be worth something..

here's a picture:

29887530.jpg

Ohh how much would you like for it? PM me :)

Are you asking all of us or just the OP?

In my case..... i have no idea :flop:

Im more emotionally attached to certain things even if they arent 'expensive' :)

I suppose my CD of Red and Blue would be one of my faves though :legend:

Sorry if I confused you but I meant everyone :awesome:

Is it real? :O

LORD GAGA

Sorry if I confused you but I meant everyone :awesome:

Is it real? :O

i'm 99% sure it is, my parents got it for me for my Birthday :) They had had it for ages (probably because i used to go on and on and on about how much i wanted one lmao) They said it was very expensive and to be careful with it, plus a 'dealer' recently contacted me on my site offering me £2,500 for it because he said he had a professional authenticate it :wtf: .... i declined obviously its priceless to me!

So... I thought I managed a steal. I got a TFM USB for $40 USD. I was actually concerned it might be fake since it was such a good price. Does it look fake to anyone?

aHIgh.jpg

e8rUU.jpg

Now the slight problem I have is it's still sealed, but the seal is like tight so it's kind of bending it. Do you think I should remove from the seal? Or will it be okay?

Woahhh which JB store did you get that from?

MarcosMonster

hey guys,

here's a picture:

29887530.jpg

I saw it on eBay for 570€, but that is a crazy stupid price.

Look at this one http://www.ebay.es/itm/LADY-GAGA-Just-Dance-GERMAN-advance-2-TR-CD-single-/121024194534?pt=Music_CDs&hash=item1c2d9aa7e6#ht_3204wt_1397

700$. It is crazy.

Edited by MarcosMonster

Haus Of Holy

Which one should i buy between Eh Eh FR Card Sleeve,Just Dance FR Card Sleeve, Love Game FR Card Sleeve and Poker Face (Alternate Artwork) FR Card sleeve?

Free Bitch

OMG where did ya get it? its the only one im missing

I just contacted somebody with the question if he has the Italian Just Dance 12" and if he was willing to sell it.

He told me I could buy it for €50,- including shipping, which I think is a nice price! He even emailed me a picture so I'm sure it's the picture sleeve one!

2copsu9.jpg

Which one should i buy between Eh Eh FR Card Sleeve,Just Dance FR Card Sleeve, Love Game FR Card Sleeve and Poker Face (Alternate Artwork) FR Card sleeve?

Poker Face :party:

LORD GAGA

I just contacted somebody with the question if he has the Italian Just Dance 12" and if he was willing to sell it.

He told me I could buy it for €50,- including shipping, which I think is a nice price! He even emailed me a picture so I'm sure it's the picture sleeve one!

2copsu9.jpg

*_*

:hug: wonderful buy!!!

If they know where to maybe get another can you contact me :D thanks

Free Bitch

*_*

:hug: wonderful buy!!!

If they know where to maybe get another can you contact me :D thanks

Yeah, sure, I'll ask him :)

Now I only need the Poker Face EU promo 12" to complete my vinyl collection!

Do you have a website with all your collection?

LORD GAGA

Do you mean the one with the blue sleeve? or the other white vinyl one?