💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Lady Gaga CD Collection Thread - Pt. 3

drinkmytears

Featured Posts

I ordered the Applause with 2 other CD singles on Amazon.de a few weeks ago, I got an e-mail today they shipped the singles I ordered except Applause, which is kinda messy, because if they waited one more day they could have shipped them all together.  :deadbanana:

DimitriLGCollector

I just realize that the people in japan can choose themselves the individual number on the single at the store lol

I don't think so. The number can be seen on the inlay and it's hiding behind the CD. 

I don't think so. The number can be seen on the inlay and it's hiding behind the CD. 

So we have to unseal it if we wanna be in with a chance of winning getting it signed?

MrGermanotta

So we have to unseal it if we wanna be in with a chance of winning getting it signed?

it would be a shame no to open the single because of its uniqueness and the fantastic poster ;)

Paper Planes

Seriously disappointed we get ANOTHER black disc for the Japan single :I How hard is it to make it white with blue, yellow, and red streaks of color like her face on the cover? Hell at this point I'd love just a pure blue/yellow/red disc fffff..

Let's just be happy that Interscope is still willing to press physical singles at this point. Many record companies have almost phased out physical copies all together.

My German and Japanese Applause singles were shipped a little while ago but still haven't arrived :(

delete it fat

it would be a shame no to open the single because of its uniqueness and the fantastic poster ;)

Haha true, I might just open it when they announce the winning numbers :P

U better not buy those MB programmes, I've been stalking them for a week now  :classy:

What? The TMBT that I announced or not?

Sorry, I'm a little confused.

🌹 free britney 🌹

Guys, I'm one step away to buy the both Tour Books for 120 buck (with shipping).. I should?

Idk, I think you could get a better deal if you wait a few days/weeks

Idk, I think you could get a better deal if you wait a few days/weeks

But, it's from a brasilian seller.. and I will recieve them in just 4 days. I don't know what to do!  :eww:

🌹 free britney 🌹

But, it's from a brasilian seller.. and I will recieve them in just 4 days. I don't know what to do!  :eww:

You can buy Aussie Eh Eh + 2 french singles in that price, I would wait for a better price

You can buy Aussie Eh Eh + 2 french singles in that price, I would wait for a better price

I will think a little more, because I really like Tour Books (I went to the BTWBT here but they are unavailable in the merchandise stores).

Thanks, TheQueen and Tomi for the help.  :)

🌹 free britney 🌹

LORD GAGA

I will think a little more, because I really like Tour Books (I went to the BTWBT here but they are unavailable in the merchandise stores).

Thanks, TheQueen and Tomi for the help.  :)

Here's my advice for those items and any other items inf act, be very patient, youll always eventually get a very good deal on the items you want most if you have patience :)