šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

"BUY CHROMATICA ON ITUNES" trends on Twitter

COOOK

Featured Posts

BABYL0N
16 minutes ago, Chic said:

Listen I know she's a busy woman but I mean I'm sure she can find time in 6 months to do a small livestream from her home singing a few Chromatica songs on piano :air:

Literally a dreamĀ :bradley:

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seing how you guys react I think I'm starting to feel glad she is not promoting at all. You don't deserve s**tĀ :kiss:

MaMaMarryTheNight
Just now, NAMURO said:

Seing how you guys react I think I'm starting to feel glad she is not promoting at all. You don't deserve s**tĀ :kiss:

dont_start_now_2.gif

We deserve streaming Future Nostalgia@MessyTop

āš”ļøšŸ’– THE PAID PARTNERSHIPS CONTINUEšŸ’–āš”ļø

Glamourpuss

Good for Dua for working hard this year but what if in a few years time Dua is burnt out and radio silent. Are you all going to abandon her too?Ā 

(That's rhetorical).

Please keep the thread on topic.Ā 

Ā 

Tinnitus15
Just now, Glamourpuss said:

Good for Dua for working hard this year but what if in a few years time Dua is burnt out and radio silent. Are you all going to abandon her too?Ā 

Ā 

Who said we abandoned Gaga...as I said it before some of u really act as if we insulted your absence and your lack of promo of your newest album,which some of us waited for 7 yearsĀ 

ShayCristoforo
31 minutes ago, MessyTop said:

I can totally see her doing Million Reasons at the inaugurationĀ :lolga::ladyhaha:

Ā 

*looks at audienceĀ 

ā€œJoe youā€™re the reason. Youā€™re the good one.ā€

like.. give me a break ladyĀ 

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

9 minutes ago, Glamourpuss said:

(That's rhetorical).

Please keep the thread on topic.Ā 

Ā 

I donā€™t think the dua stans have abandoned gaga, itā€™s more of them (and myself)Ā being disappointed at the lack of passion from gaga towards this project.
Ā 

Even a few posts from gaga saying ā€œI love chromatica!ā€ would suffice but itā€™s basically nothing. Zero. Radio gaga was nice at least because she talked about how the songs came about but that was a few months ago. Itā€™s no surprise gaga stans would want to move on from chromatica too because we can infer the singer doesnā€™t care about chromatica.
Ā 

another analogy I can think ofĀ is just like a mom who doesnā€™t care about her child and just leaves him/her with the dad forever:laughga:Ā a lil dramatic but u get my point...Ā Ā u canā€™t blame the child for hating the mother even though she has her mental problems to take care of...

Ā 

OT: stream future nostalgia and trend future nostalgia insteadĀ :bradley:

TimisaMonster

Idgaf anymore cuz she clearly doesn't...:fthis:

Stream my new single, šŸ’œ"Heartbeat"šŸ’œ, on Spotify!

4 minutes ago, LaMaisonGaga said:

if that floats your boat and helps you sleep better at night, congraturitos

tumblr_inline_ny9xlaaW7N1tt7n32_500.gif

I am sorry baby, but in the moment you used a miss Esteban gif, your comments became automatically invalidatedĀ :queenga:

Ā 

MaMaMarryTheNight
1 minute ago, PunkTheFunk said:

Let me go buy a box of oreos to prepare for LG7.

drag race ok GIF by Tazo Tea

Donā€™t they turn bad after like 4 years?Ā 

āš”ļøšŸ’– THE PAID PARTNERSHIPS CONTINUEšŸ’–āš”ļø

Archived