rumor

Sour Candy is coming

franminervini

Featured Posts

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Babylon98

OMG! It would be a dream if it came this friday... let's see. Maybe she'll be too busy with the Oreo kindness campaign to release videos lol

Reality

Them trying to revive SC when we have songs like Alice, Replay, SFA, and Babylon just begging to have music videos/promo of any kind is kind of infuriating, ngl :triggered: 

But I'll be the first to scream "OMG YAAASSSS GAGA!" when they do release something :lana: 

🖤👹

franminervini
Just now, zcasx said:

OMG! It would be a dream if it came this friday... let's see. Maybe she'll be too busy with the Oreo kindness campaign to release videos lol

Take a bite take a bite... sour oreo :derpga:

Have you checked the Charts Thread today?!

yes and

Do you remember that Bet You Wanna was supposed to be an official single a few weeks ago, but Interscope suddenly canceled it? So maybe they decided to push SC instead and they don't have to share money with Cardi and her label :triggered:

Did you think I'd show up in a limousine? No

Irrelevant

inb4 he just wants to learn Korean

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

Babylon98
Just now, Sour Candy said:

Do you remember that Bet You Wanna was supposed to be an official single a few weeks ago, but Interscope suddenly canceled it? So maybe they decided to push SC instead and they don't have to share money with Cardi and her label :triggered:

I just thought about that actually. Cardi was down for recording a video and the song was supposed to go to radio but then it just misteriously dropped. Sour Candy seems to be the most hit-worthy song tbh but maybe Gaga didn't want to promote until now so that's why. idk

Archived