Featured Posts

Suspiria
5 minutes ago, Lona Delery said:

whats next, is she gonna join the real housewives of beverly hills :rip: 

As if! She'd have to actually make an appearance to do that:bear:

• Replies 705
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just when u think she can’t disappoint anymore she lowers the bar even further :yennefer:

CannaeDrive

Of course Little Monstrosities are jumping to conclusion and making assumptions before knowing what this is really about :madge: Just to validate their narrative for dissing her :wtf:

"Fame Is A Boomerang" - Maria Callas

Wet Fire

You guys are acting like she's never done things like these before. Don't forget how many things she's partnered with since the beginning of her career. I remember Kanye West being pissed off at Gaga for 'designing' Polaroid. :ladyhaha:

edengowon
1 minute ago, CannaeDrive said:

Of course Little Monstrosities are jumping to conclusion and making assumptions before knowing what this is really about :madge: Just to validate their narrative for dissing her :wtf:

it's about oreos. that's enough

the artist formerly known as melancholia

BritneyGagaStan
9 minutes ago, Suspiria said:

Xtinaaaaa sis, this is actually upsetting:air::air:

The indignation, my gosh. Imagine actually having to do this.

Righttt? I still can’t believe its real :billie:

LastNight

I know most of the comments here are in good humour, and I also understand being frustrated with this era...but Gaga has consistently partnered with brands since the very beginning of her career and I don't get why all of a sudden some of you are dragging her for it? She's very savvy about who she works with to help her get the messaging she believes in out there, or to help fund / promote her work. Whether it's the Telephone video, doing a water PSA in exchange for use of Hearst Castle for G.U.Y, using an iPhone to shoot her video in exchange for Apple promo, LG product placement presumably to fund the 911 video...it happens all the time with her. 

And for those of you using "music not the bling" against her, maybe you need to rewatch her SXSW interview during that same era, when Doritos sponsored her set and where she talks about this EXACT thing: how there's no money in the music business and people shouldn't knock artists for partnering with brands that afford them the opportunity to do what they do.

She's passionate about mental health and kindness, I don't think we should be jumping on her and calling her a sell out for making the most of her position in life to help push the issues she cares about.

PLUS this little ad is in Chromatica pink, just sayin' :hor:

• Admin changed the title to Lady Gaga announces Chromatica Oreo

Archived