Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga teams up w/ Oreo

LaMaisonGaga

Featured Posts

Pennywise

I mean, I know I've been complaining about the lack of promo so much, but at least the gurl is providing us entertainment because this is hilarious to me. We laughed at xtina FOR MONTHS. Like, she clowned us all at one move without even saying anything, I cannot :air:

At least little defenders have one more thing to say now. I can see the "WHAT ABOUT THE OREO CAMPAIGN!!!!!!!!!" comments already :bradley:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

• Replies 705
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sneaky Oliver

This feels...unnecessary... to say the least :triggered: unless Oreo is sponsoring some kind of BTWBT/Kindness related project

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Runway
1 minute ago, Pennywise said:

I mean, I know I've been complaining about the lack of promo so much, but at least the gurl is providing us entertainment because this is hilarious to me. We laughed at xtina FOR MONTHS. Like, she clowned us all at one move without even saying anything, I cannot :air:

At least little defenders have one more thing to say now. I can see the "WHAT ABOUT THE OREO CAMPAIGN!!!!!!!!!" comments already :bradley:

This is not an oreo commercial it’s more of a charity collaboration if it’s Kindess related. She’s not going to sell cookies lmao

Lona Delery

im so over her at this point idek what to say

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

Pennywise
Just now, Runway said:

This is not an oreo commercial it’s more of a charity collaboration if it’s Kindess related. She’s not going to sell cookies lmao

I... don't know if that's worse or not. 

I mean, on one hand, charity is almost always something good.

On the other hand, I swear if I hear the word "kindness" one more time.... :dom::dom::dom:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

MaMaMarryTheNight
1 minute ago, Runway said:

Of course she wouldn’t since it means she has to work 

:huntyga:

⚔️💖 THE PAID PARTNERSHIPS CONTINUE💖⚔️

buzzkill

Every single thing that gaga does has a stay tuned in it.... it always gives me ptsd 

MessyTop

Her Instagram now is just a big commercial, full of promos for things. 
this is the woman that invited Fame via social media!!!

what happened?

Glamourpuss
13 minutes ago, numb the flame said:

"I try to sell myself but I am really laughing because I just love the music not the bling" sounds real good in Gaga's brand deal era. 

Perhaps this is why she doesn't talk to us anymore, because we use her words against her. 

• Admin changed the title to Lady Gaga announces Chromatica Oreo

Archived