🇺🇸 Lady Gaga sings the National Anthem 🇺🇸

Sign in to follow this  
society

Leaked docs show how China mishandled pandemic

Dulo Peep
3 minutes ago, Morphine Prince said:

I am trying very hard to find forgiveness in my sould, i am slowly but finally succeding. China i forgive you.

dul0_pEEP in your Areaaah!
  • LMAO 1

Eighteen

i live in hawaii and idk i got strangely ill in late november of last year after going to a bar and singing karaoke. i had a cough that lasted literally 1 month and would erupt into coughing fits where i couldn't stop to catch my breath :bradley:.

as soon as i got sick tho i wore a mask (even back then) and 1 member of my family had a sore throat for like 1 hour and no symptoms, while another showed no symptoms at all, and while another still got really ill for 3 weeks (but not hospitalized).

i've always wondered if it coulda been corona :selena:

(i mention this bc of the article mentioning the first coronavirus cases in china being dated to dec. 1st; seems plausible on the one hand that i had it, but also not plausible cause hawaii went all those months [november - february] without reports of filled up hospitals or anything.)

Edited by Eighteen

littlepotter

Gaga curse for banning her music :oops:

can you hear me come undone?
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 1

GregJA

We knew they lied and faked their numbers since ... January 

if anyone actually ever believed China

Happy Kermit The Frog GIF

Mr. No Award Winner 2020
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Franch Toast

I feel like China mishandling the pandemic is old news, and while obviously they screwed up, that's no reason for most of the rest of the world to have also mishandled the pandemic so poorly. 

She/Her/Hers
  • Like 9
  • Thanks 1

Popo
7 minutes ago, Franch Toast said:

I feel like China mishandling the pandemic is old news, and while obviously they screwed up, that's no reason for most of the rest of the world to have also mishandled the pandemic so poorly. 

not to mention the rest of the world has a few months of lead time to prepare

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

TimisaMonster

I mean...good we now have "evidence" but we already knew they DOWNPLAYED their deaths, cases, severity, and  timeline...

Basically the whole government acted like Trump 

Stream my new single 🔥"Sapphire Phoenix"🔥 on Spotify!
  • Like 1

Cookie Tookie

Pretends to be shocked

Evan Peters

we been knew, china  doesnt give a **** about its people 

emma roberts is an abuser

Pennywise
2 hours ago, Eighteen said:

i live in hawaii and idk i got strangely ill in late november of last year after going to a bar and singing karaoke. i had a cough that lasted literally 1 month and would erupt into coughing fits where i couldn't stop to catch my breath :bradley:.

Both me and my roommate got sick really bad last november, too. It lasted for about six weeks, with fever, coughs and almost-pneumonia :air: 

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE
  • Shook 4

Blastertoyo
1 hour ago, Popo said:

not to mention the rest of the world this whole entire time since February to get their sh t together

Fixed :huntyga:

please enlighten me to death

wetasspussy
3 hours ago, Eighteen said:

as soon as i got sick tho i wore a mask (even back then) and 1 member of my family had a sore throat for like 1 hour and no symptoms, while another showed no symptoms at all, and while another still got really ill for 3 weeks (but not hospitalized).

(i mention this bc of the article mentioning the first coronavirus cases in china being dated to dec. 1st; seems plausible on the one hand that i had it, but also not plausible cause hawaii went all those months [november - february] without reports of filled up hospitals or anything.)

This reminds of a scene in the movie contagion homegirl got  the virus that same way and became the first victim:bradley:

So much time on the other side Waiting for you to wake up So much time on the other side Waiting for you to wake up
  • Shook 1

CatelynnMarie
4 hours ago, Eighteen said:

I have a similar story. I'm in NY. I don't go out much, if at all, health problems. However, I was using Uber/ Lyft to go back and forth to my boyfriend's house considering I don't drive. Back at the end of January and all the way through March, I was terribly ill. I remember it was the sickest I had ever been, which is saying something considering I have a weak immune system and I'm constantly getting sick for all my life. I had gone into a walk-in clinic and was tested for the flu. It came out negative. Same day I went to the hospital and tested positive for flu B. Something just still didn't seem right. I have had the flu before, many times, and while it's different stains, I could tell this was different. Even the doctors and nurses who saw me said they'd never heard a cough like that before and couldn't understand certain symptoms I was having. Later in the month of February, I thought I got strep throat somehow on top of it, turned out it was mono, which, who knows where or when I picked that up, but for those who don't know, you could get mono as a child/ teen, without the whole "kissing disease" thing, just by using same makeup as someone else or drinking from another's glass who has had it. But mono comes out when your system is super low and weak. I did not fully recover from all this until probably June. The end of April was when my coughing fits/ fits of being unable to breath stopped. 

I recently tested positive for covid once again. This time, it was much milder. Still wore me out, had no desire to eat, gastric, and some acute breathing problems with slight fever. I am okay and have recovered and am now negative again. With the contact tracing, I got a phone call from the board of health in my area and this lovely nurse I spoke to was super informative. I told her the story above and she told me she was about 99% sure that I originally contracted covid back in January. No one had available, proper covid testing back then, so a loooot of patients who were sick and tested either positive or negative for flu B, were most likely covid patients. 

It's just wild and this entire thing makes me sad. I really wish our world leaders as a whole would take things more seriously and have the best interests of the people first and foremost. There have been some leaders who have risen up and taken on the task, doing the proper thing which is honorable, but I am saddened for the rest who didn't handle things properly, especially when more information started coming out.

• Like 1