đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

The Bee Gees congratulate BTS

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

LaLuna

My mom was obsessed with the Bee Gees when I was little, she had her first dance with my dad to How Deep Is Your Love. I love when legends are able to recognize younger talent and not feel threatened.

10 minutes ago, slayo said:

Very classy of them

Him, actually, Barry Gibb is the only surviving member.

Did the Bee Gees also release 48032498325 versions of their songs to be able to debut at #1?

🌹 free britney 🌹

2 minutes ago, LaLuna said:

My mom was obsessed with the Bee Gees when I was little, she had her first dance with my dad to How Deep Is Your Love. I love when legends are able to recognize younger talent and not feel threatened.

Him, actually, Barry Gibb is the only surviving member.

maybe if they were all alive they would've kept their record

Make it stupid!

3 minutes ago, Edu said:

Did the Bee Gees also release 48032498325 versions of their songs to be able to debut at #1?

Idk but Life goes on, a korean song debuted number 1 with barely radio play, only 1 version which was released together with the album

imnotyourbabe10

Love the Bee-Gee's!  While some of their bigger hits are great, I'm such a huge fan of their songs "You Win Again" and "Still Waters Run Deep" :diane:

Chromatography

the bee gees are absolute icons. i don’t think bts can hang with them.

moonsago

Hopefully this will shut up some of the haters on this site. Stop questioning the quality of their music just because they are korean and a boy band. Just because YOU don’t like it or don’t understand it it doesn’t mean its not good. I doubt legends like Bee Gees would bother to congratulate them if they thought they were sh*t. Thank you, stay pressed. :heart:

moonsago
1 hour ago, Edu said:

Irrelevant. If your fav did the same you wouldn’t care as long as it got her the number one. And she did, selling underwear, bedsheets and concert tickets packaged alongside her album. Hypocryte much? This is the industry today and the reality is that they sadly have to hustle harder to achieve the same performance american artists do because they don’t have the support of radio, so they did the best they could through other ways. Also, this last nr 1, Life Goes On, has 1 version and it managed to sell over 100.000 copies, so your comment means nothing. Stop being so hateful. 

Blastertoyo

This could have been Ariana if Positions was released earlier :huntyga:

imagine the 1,2,3 punch of Stuck With U, Rain On Me and Positions debuting at #1 one week after another  

congrats to BTS though! 

please enlighten me to death

Archived