Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Billie Eilish’s annual Vanity Fair interview

Teletubby

Featured Posts

vyniildisk
9 minutes ago, Adarsh said:

I don’t think Gaga is looking to collab with anyone lmao. She has previously mentioned that she sent Billie flowers when she won big at the Grammys and wanted to guide her as a young artist in the industry because no other female did that for her. 

- Yes Billie sis, i tots understand what you are going trough, we were bad guyzz back in the day too you know? Hey, how would u feel about crafting a bop about this together? It will be like therapy but betta i promise...

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Cello

I love these interviews, she comes across so humble and relatable. I hope she keeps doing them. 

she/her 👹🖤 | 🚫Tabloid Junkie🎶

DoremonLove

She mentioned gaga:saira:. I love how gaga is supporting new artist while she never got any support during her early years. 

How can anoyone not love gaga

Thomas P
1 minute ago, Runway said:

She seems respectful of Gaga now :vegas:

Was she ever not :selena:

the meat dress comment wasn’t even a little disrespectful 

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Runway
1 minute ago, Thomas P said:

Disagree but eh. It’s probably her edgy brother’s influence on her so we’ll let it slide :vegas:

DoremonLove
Just now, Thomas P said:

I think the meat dress comment made ME(only me btw) feel that she didnt really understand gagas vision. But its good to know in this interview tht she respects her.:sara: 

How can anoyone not love gaga

alsemanche

The way suddenly there are no negative comments on a billie thread because she mentioned Gaga :billie:

Soft, soothing, and succulent

9 minutes ago, Runway said:

Disagree but eh. It’s probably her edgy brother’s influence on her so we’ll let it slide :vegas:

She just said “ew”, cause like, who wouldn't? :ladyhaha: we're talking about a dress made out of meat

Pennywise
7 minutes ago, alsemanche said:

The way suddenly there are no negative comments on a billie thread because she mentioned Gaga :billie:

The people in this site are sooooooooooo fickle I can't :laughga:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

xoxo Craig

I may not like her, but I'm just so glad Gaga and Katy are reaching out to younger females so that they know they can depend on other female in the business instead of being pitted against eachother. Gaga has said before that when she started out and got big, there was no one she could talk to. So I'm glad Gaga is being there and giving the younger females what Gaga never had.

End Racism Now

Archived