Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Lady Gaga Doubled Her Total Spotify Streams in ~1.75 Years

Pop Art

Featured Posts

Pop Art

Ā 

Ā 

ASIB wasĀ atĀ ~1.15B streams when the first tweet went out, so ~3.285B of the increaseĀ comes from Chromatica plus ASIB since that tweet, meaning her catalog has done ~1.715B since last March. :applause:

OMonster

Looks great.

She's really entered the streaming era now.Ā 

A relatively rare example of a digital to streaming cross-overĀ :bradley:

subtext / fantasy

JINNOCIDE

It's really great how she overcame one of her biggest challenges that were to break through the digital sales into the streaming ones. Coincidentally,Ā she was one of the first to break through the physical sales into the digital ones.

Ā 

:golfclap:

STAN RINA SAWAYAMA

Iā€™m so happy for her! After the sh*t her old managerĀ TroyĀ put her through, Iā€™m glad sheā€™s finally back on trackĀ :vegas:

you can serve it to me ancient city style...

PeachJug
13 minutes ago, JINNOCIDE said:

It's really great how she overcame one of her biggest challenges that were to break through the digital sales into the streaming ones. Coincidentally,Ā she was one of the first to break through the physical sales into the digital ones.

Ā 

we go wherever she goesĀ :kara:

Stanley Digaga
28 minutes ago, Pop Art said:

ASIB wasĀ atĀ ~1.15B streams when the first tweet went out, so ~3.285B of the increaseĀ comes from Chromatica plus ASIB since that tweet, meaning her catalog has done ~1.715B since last March.

This means her total streams roughly tripled since ASIB was released. A streaming legendĀ :applause:

i remember when The Cure came out and everyone was saying, "she's not a streaming artist, she's not a streaming artist, this is the single to help transition her into the streaming era, but lower your expectations for this!!"

two #1 albums, two #1 singles, 5 Grammys, and 1 Oscar later, this bitch is about to break into the Top 10 most streamed females of all time on Spotify :bradley:

Galactic Mess
31 minutes ago, Louie said:

I've been playing this album for almost 8k timesĀ :ally:

Screenshot-2020-11-30-093829.jpg

Omg I'm humbled

I don't think I've ever listened to any song more than 200 times lol

4 minutes ago, Da J said:

Omg I'm humbled

I don't think I've ever listened to any song more than 200 times lol

I've been playing the album pretty much every morning when I get on my computer. I just love the albumĀ :enigma:

r4therupbeat
3 hours ago, JINNOCIDE said:

Ā 

what's more impressive is that she did it all by herself. no help from her team or interscope with playlisting till ROM.Ā 

good music will always draw an audience in the end.

Archived