🇺🇸 Lady Gaga sings the National Anthem 🇺🇸

Sign in to follow this  
tech

Get paid to have your face printed onto a creepy, super realistic mask

BUtterfield 8

mask2.jpg

Would u be OK with strangers wearing ur face in public? Japanese company Kamenya Omoto is hoping you'll say yes. The specialty-mask store is paying Tokyo residents $380 (about £286, AU$514) 2 have their faces copiedonto realistic 3D-printed masks.

The company will then sell the 3D-printed version of ur face for $750 (about £563, AU$1,014). Kamenya Omoto calls the unusual mask project That Face.

Kamenya Omoto is currently accepting Tokyo-based applicants who r at least 20 years old. The face owner will receive a portion of the profit only if their face becomes popular. 

Customers can already preorder the realistic mask of the store owner's face 4 78,000 yen (about $750, £563, AU$1,014), but the company says it will start launching more face options soon. 

"We will buy & sell your faces. A science fiction story has now become reality," Kamenya Omoto said in a statement. "No one yet knows what will happen 2 a world full of the same faces as you."

Source

• Like 1
  • LMAO 1
  • Shook 1

weed

Omggggg I wanna do that, I’ll take the pay + a copy of the mask of my own face and call it a deal :vegas: 

love his concept despite the obvious committing crimes with someone else’s face (or further, committing the crime and saying someone was wearing a mask of your face :laughga:)

• Like 1
  • Shook 1

Economy

Hmmmmm for ppl that don't like the way they look and wanna look like someone else?

This will only promote the idea and validity that certain looks are supposed to be more attractive and that ppl are not good enough the way they are

Dunno how I feel about this... Actually I do, I don't think it's gonna be a good thing for self esteem long term if it catches on :madge:

• Like 5

Dulo Peep

i wanted to be Ariana Grande circa 2016 so badly, this is my time to shine 

dul0_pEEP in your Areaaah!
  • LMAO 1

Quartz

It's weird how an otherwise handsome face can become so ugly and wrong when paired with a vastly different body. It would be trippy to have your face worn by other people. :saladga:

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊
  • Like 1

LaMaisonGaga

well then, let me print one with Orlando Bloom's face and glue it onto a fleshlight

l3q2XoRy0cpp7F02Y.gif

lamaisongaga.com
  • LMAO 4

Spock

Mission Impossible is shaking

who will love me when the night is over
  • Like 1

Shipper

season 7 hbo GIF by Game of Thrones

Yes, I wanna get my vengeance and poison people while wearing someone else's face.

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

littlepotter
2 hours ago, Economy said:

Hmmmmm for ppl that don't like the way they look and wanna look like someone else?

This will only promote the idea and validity that certain looks are supposed to be more attractive and that ppl are not good enough the way they are

Dunno how I feel about this... Actually I do, I don't think it's gonna be a good thing for self esteem long term if it catches on :madge:

Girl.. it's a mask, it doesn't change the way you look, and it's definitely not something you keep on all the time. It looks very fake up close too. It's just for being anonymous i guess (or crimes)

can you hear me come undone?