💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

All I Want For Christmas Is You at #3 on Global Spotify ·over 4.57M streams

Teletubby

Featured Posts

JusKeepBreathin

The fact that we now think it's ok to start celebrating Christmas starting the day after Halloween all because of Mariah saying "It's time," year after year. 

Queen she deserves a number 1 every Christmas.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

AlexanderMagno

This must be one of the songs with the biggest legacy of our time. It's just extraordinary. It seems so unlikely for a big "modern" musician to be able to release an original everlasting song with widespread appeal, much else a Christmas song!

I don't like the song, but damn its success is so impressive it's impossible not to root for it.

That’s insaneeee not even december and it’s #3 

She’s gonna be making $25k+ each day from Spotify alone in December :nooo: for sure her favorite time of the year lmao

5 minutes ago, Gagaism said:

Imagine having a #1 guaranteed every year, the power :giveup:

Is she pretty much guaranteed another spot at #1 on Billboard this year? I don’t follow the charts or projections much!

because we're listening to it in endless loooops :firega:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Teletubby
3 minutes ago, Chic said:

Is she pretty much guaranteed another spot at #1 on Billboard this year? I don’t follow the charts or projections much!

it is already #29 on Billboard (last week chart) and is in TOP10 on iTunes US and it is not December yet, it will get #1.
She will also release Oh Santa! with Ariana Grande and Jennifer Hudson soon and it can chart good too

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Kadikaado

I will never get the fun of listening to christmas songs. I only love this song because it's the gayest thing Kylie ever released since Your Disco Needs You:

I am authistic, so don't be offended if I make a mess sometimes.

BUtterfield 8

If Mariah ever had to file bankruptcy like Toni Braxton at least she’ll have a decent income with AIWFCIY 

TimisaMonster

The way AIWFCIY is probably her "Bad Romance" over any other song in her discography 

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

TSUNAMI

I don't want to hear anyone complaining, my childhood slayed because of that song. 

It's fabulous as **** and yall will deal with it. 

I will also go so far to say that Britney song should be #2 right behind Christriah 

flat,1000x1000,075,f.u2.jpg

vyniildisk
1 minute ago, TSUNAMI said:

I don't want to hear anyone complaining, my childhood slayed because of that song. 

It's fabulous as **** and yall will deal with it. 

I will also go so far to say that Britney song should be #2 right behind Christriah 

flat,1000x1000,075,f.u2.jpg

wich Britney song? the xmas one?

Archived