Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Spotify is publicly testing its own version of Stories

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

BUtterfield 8

Generic-Spotify-Hero-668x437.png

The music streaming service has started publicly testing its own version of stories, an exclusive way for artists and companies to connect with their audience.

YouTube gamer TmarTn discovered stories when he looked for Christmas music. When he opened the yearly Christmas Hits playlist curated by the streaming service, he noticed a new hint on the Spotify profile picture, informing him that he could "tap to see the story," consisting of celebrities sharing their favorite Christmas songs. The interface looks pretty much like any other stories UI. A bar at the top of the screen is separated into multiple sections to show you how many segments there are, and you can presumably tap on the left or right side of your screen to go back or forward.

Source

littlepotter

Meh, Anghami has had this for a while. It's a nice feature, if you follow your friends you can click on their "story" and it would show snippets of songs they've been listening to (it does it automatically, u dont have to poet anything). Nice way to start a conversation or discover new music

chaeri pls

I get the general hate the stories feature receives, especially when they implement it in apps that obviously don't need it like the Office apps, but Spotify, for one, makes sense to me. It helps the artist to connect with their audience and the audience with the artist. I like it personally

This was an official message from the Office of the First Lady.

Teletubby

JLo in Christmas Hits with Mariah on cover:shocked:

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

xoxo Craig

Not Spotify too :smh:   everything has stories now... YouTube, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Tik Tock.... :smh:

End Racism Now

TimisaMonster

So nothing will be unique about social media apps...everyone just stealing from each other :saladga: :awkney:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Blastertoyo
1 hour ago, xoxo Craig said:

Not Spotify too :smh:   everything has stories now... YouTube, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Tik Tock.... :smh:

@Admin

GagaDailyStories is coming 

:enigma:

please enlighten me to death

vyniildisk

I would be here for spotify to take tiktoks place. I spend most of my day on spotify so it would be cool to start building audience, branding, etc

Archived