other

To the ones blaming Gaga...

Guillaume Hamon

Featured Posts

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, r4therupbeat said:

give us examples when you trying to prove a point please and thank you. 

Surely she can find a competent choreographer, hair & make up artist and manager who can roll out an era not just able to book gigs for her. She has the same people for so long and 90% of them do not know how things work in 2020 and are stuck in the past. Whoever does not evolve needs replacing. She's just too nice or just wants yes men to manage and assist her till she retires. Either one is not good for her career and it is sad because she is super talented.

Richy is a Professional Sarah is also a Professional and so is bobby so i dont understand were this her team is incompetent is coming from also the point this person is trying to make is that gaga's team exists of people who she cant trust and wont stab her in the back so how about you stop dragging them 

HausOfAntonio
14 hours ago, r4therupbeat said:

give us examples when you trying to prove a point please and thank you. 

Surely she can find a competent choreographer, hair & make up artist and manager who can roll out an era not just able to book gigs for her. She has the same people for so long and 90% of them do not know how things work in 2020 and are stuck in the past. Whoever does not evolve needs replacing. She's just too nice or just wants yes men to manage and assist her till she retires. Either one is not good for her career and it is sad because she is super talented.

Troy Carter literally emotionally and psychologically abused her :awkney: I would think you knew about that and didn’t need me to bring it up as an example. You can read all about it on here. 

RAMROD

And by the way, Just in time for the holidays, HAUS LABS expanded her dream matte lip formula with 10 new shades of LE MONSTER MATTE LIP CRAYON! This holiday, our Tricon legend  hope for us to spread color just like we spread kindness.

tenor.gif

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

r4therupbeat
4 hours ago, HausOfAntonio said:

Troy Carter literally emotionally and psychologically abused her :awkney: I would think you knew about that and didn’t need me to bring it up as an example. You can read all about it on here. 

the way you said it like you meant someone we didn't know:huntyga:

HausOfAntonio
4 minutes ago, r4therupbeat said:

the way you said it like you meant someone we didn't know:huntyga:

i dont know her mariah carey GIF

r4therupbeat
8 hours ago, Suuus said:

Richy is a Professional Sarah is also a Professional and so is bobby so i dont understand were this her team is incompetent is coming from also the point this person is trying to make is that gaga's team exists of people who she cant trust and wont stab her in the back so how about you stop dragging them 

Richy is a professional 'Dancer' who happened to become her choreographer after laurieann and gaga parted ways. None of his dance moves became easy for gaga or became iconic post Bookmark, quite the opposite. 

being professional does not make them competent. Sarah :deadbanana: I think everyone knows so I don't think that I need to comment on that and Bobby can only book gigs to this day since that was his role next to Troy who knew how to promote her back then. Her team did not know about Spotify playlisting until very late, posted Chromatica II instead of 911 on her YouTube so it did not chart, do not know how radio works, always upload videos from performances extremely late. I could go on and on. 

The only reason Gaga is where she is it is owed to herself and her talent. She could be x10 bigger without people who hold her back because of lack of how the industry works and that's that.

Sarah H
10 minutes ago, r4therupbeat said:

The only reason Gaga is where she is it is owed to herself and her talent. She could be x10 bigger without people who hold her back because of lack of how the industry works and that's that.

Does she want to be though? I would think not given what she has said about fame and the problems she has. 

2 minutes ago, r4therupbeat said:

Richy is a professional 'Dancer' who happened to become her choreographer after laurieann and gaga parted ways. None of his dance moves became easy for gaga or became iconic post Bookmark, quite the opposite. 

being professional does not make them competent. Sarah :deadbanana: I think everyone knows so I don't think that I need to comment on that and Bobby can only book gigs to this day since that was his role next to Troy who knew how to promote her back then. Her team did not know about Spotify playlisting until very late, posted Chromatica II instead of 911 on her YouTube so it did not chart, do not know how radio works, always upload videos from performances extremely late. I could go on and on. 

Sarah is a Professional Emmy winning makeup artist richy is a Professional dancer and bobby treats gaga like a human instead of a money making machine im sick of this fanbase dragging gaga's team 

r4therupbeat
1 minute ago, Sarah H said:

Does she want to be though? I would think not given what she has said about fame and the problems she has. 

if she does not want to be a singer she can stop. I have enjoyed a good 10 years of her music. She can be a full time actress or hide forever for all I care as long as she is happy. She did mention that Chromatica helped her get out of that mindset tho so I am confused as to why she would disconnect with the fanbase and not acknowledge the album if it helped her deal with fame etc

r4therupbeat
7 minutes ago, Suuus said:

Sarah is a Professional Emmy winning makeup artist richy is a Professional dancer and bobby treats gaga like a human instead of a money making machine im sick of this fanbase dragging gaga's team 

edfkkkb6ubw31.png 

Edit: Nobody said to stop communicating with them. just move on and work with people who are good at their job. simple as

36 minutes ago, r4therupbeat said:

edfkkkb6ubw31.png 

Edit: Nobody said to stop communicating with them. just move on and work with people who are good at their job. simple as

Sarah is good at her job stop using this as proof im sick and tired of yall Sarah haters ignoring all the great looks Sarah has done 

Archived