đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Gaga filmed a visual two weeks ago, will release soon

Kimmo

Featured Posts

3 minutes ago, CHROMATICON said:

He never said Babylon was filmed in March, he said they had plans to release it on fall since March. Also, I remember some insiders claiming Gaga had already 5 songs with visuals. Stupid Love, Rain On Me, Babylon, Fun Tonight and Free Woman, if that's true, I believe Gaga filmed the videos back to back since like November 2019 to Feb 2020.

He says it was in fact filmed in March, and I believe it! 

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply
eeaarrllaalloo

if she delayed babylon then she's gonna extend the era probably early next year she'll release the mv then era is dead as the gucci movie start shooting

"By FaR ThE MoSt IrRiTatInG PoSteR oN "ChRoMaTiCa" DisCusSion.

She releases something new every 3 months, and it’s been 3 months since 911 so we may be onto something! :bear:

MaryJaneHolland
21 minutes ago, venusinmyhead said:

she is waiting until there is a light in the tunnel with the pandemic. I hope she sends everyone hating on her for not promoting right now packing

If you really think she will start promoting a year after the album is out and already OUT of all charts...

thumb_just-nod-and-smile-yall-54986265.p

Bradley

"She decided to push it back and release another video."

So in other words, Babylon is filmed and temporarily archived, another video (meaning another song from Chromatica, presumably) is gonna be prioritised instead? I'm guessing Sour Candy?

Does that mean Babylon will also eventually be pulled out of the shelf and released too? Cause what's the point of spending tons of money working with your crew and not utilising the final product?

Karen Smith

Happy Fresh Prince GIF by Nick At Nite

I'm more than excited, like I'm gonna shiit myself in the minute I have waited so ****ing long and this is all I'm asking for, I'll take anything, no matter which song she will decite to release mv for, I'm here for it. 

SpiritBunny
8 minutes ago, CHROMATICON said:

He never said Babylon was filmed in March, he said they had plans to release it on fall since March. Also, I remember some insiders claiming Gaga had already 5 songs with visuals. Stupid Love, Rain On Me, Babylon, Fun Tonight and Free Woman, if that's true, I believe Gaga filmed the videos back to back since like November 2019 to Feb 2020.

It just sounds too good to be true 

MaryJaneHolland
1 minute ago, Bradley said:

"She decided to push it back and release another video."

So in other words, Babylon is filmed and temporarily archived, another video (meaning another song from Chromatica, presumably) is gonna be prioritised instead? I'm guessing Sour Candy?

Does that mean Babylon will also eventually be pulled out of the shelf and released too? Cause what's the point of spending tons of money working with your crew and not utilising the final product?

So in other words, that's what every "insider" says when their "tea" doesn't come true

thumb_just-nod-and-smile-yall-54986265.p

Patriziaa Reggiani

Idk but I'm really hoping a new visual is coming

I will not watch House of Gucci

Yeah, they said Babylon was shot in December, SL in January, ROM in February and FW in March but it's hard to believe it at this point :fatcat:

But hey, Babylon Hooker is our best bet

Pennywise
19 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

People say that they'll unstan all the time. There's no need to be so dramatic, y'all :sweat: 

If I ever unstan, I'm going to make it an EVENT. It's gonna be a parade and everything :flop:

how else would I get the attention I always crave :fatcat:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

Stephen
3 minutes ago, KEVIN STEVE said:

Yeah, they said Babylon was shot in December, SL in January, ROM in February and FW in March but it's hard to believe it at this point :fatcat:

I’ve been saying that was fake for months no one wants to listen :saladga::messga:

Teletubby
7 minutes ago, KEVIN STEVE said:

they said it was shot but not that it will be released :ohwell: 
I hope this one will be released

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

yes and
29 minutes ago, PatrickMonster said:

Babylon being shot in March but not released sounds really weird, why the heck would she do something like that.

Gaga filmed the Joanne video somewhere in 2017 and released it only in 2018, so sometimes she does such things :bear:
But again as it was mentioned above, it is possible that the release of Babylon was pushed because SC might be prioritised instead. Especially, with the rumours of Gaga performing at the MAMAs...
Or maybe the Babylon vid was never finished or fully filmed, so that's why it is/won't be ever released. 

Did you think I'd show up in a limousine? No

Archived