1 minute ago, MonsterPawPR said:

did anyone asked siri what lady gaga's new single is? :bear:

yes & sour candy was the answer :gum:

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Luke78619
Just now, Little99 said:

Yeah that's weird we can see this outfit if it's from the mv, but who knows. No one can tell where is that from. 

I know he posted the Chromatica knife boots and the body suit prior to the album cover release, but those weren’t made FOR Gaga specifically, whereas this snake outfit looks like it COULD be made specifically for her, which makes me think it’s not part of a MV because surely they wouldn’t reveal it so soon? If that makes sense :heat:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

MonsterPawPR
1 minute ago, scottishmonster said:

yes & sour candy was the answer :gum:

2 minutes ago, Luke78619 said:

I just asked, said it’s Sour Candy :bradley:

my siri said it's Winter Wonderland with Tony Bennett :ladyhaha:

Jazz mv incoming :bear:

Free My Mind ARTPOP

scottishmonster
Just now, MonsterPawPR said:

sour candy ft blackpink & tony bennett, coming for christmas classic :sis:

Tinnitus15
5 minutes ago, Luke78619 said:

I love that snake piece, but has more of a Babylon vibe to me. However, I don’t think the outfit for a mv would be revealed prior to the video release unfortunately, even though the pink spikes SCREAM Chromatica 

have black pink been up to much in the past month? Have they travelled somewhere, or any rumours of them working on something?

Gaga was in NYC  two times(the first one was the one where she was seen in Sephora and the only chromatica street look we got ) and to this day no one knows why she was there I think 

Tinnitus15
2 minutes ago, MonsterPawPR said:

Same lolllll imagine 

9 minutes ago, Little99 said:

Same, it reminds me of sour candy's lyric video right? 

So, hypothetically, if Gaga releases a music video with girls, it has a chance to be a huge success, I can't even imagine it. He won't flop like ice cream right? 

It would have been huge when it would have been released like two weeks after Blackpinks album, but I still think that they could get quite some attention with it. 

Anyways it's in my top 3 on Chromatica so I'd be really happy to have some visuals.

trust is like a mirror, you can fix it if it's broken but you can still see the crack in that ************s reflection.

Patriziaa Reggiani

Count me in to clownery

I've  brought some more clown info.

I will not watch House of Gucci

Karen Smith
2 minutes ago, vpez said:

It would have been huge when it would have been released like two weeks after Blackpinks album, but I still think that they could get quite some attention with it. 

Anyways it's in my top 3 on Chromatica so I'd be really happy to have some visuals.

I think it can be very, very successful now because people are thirsty of new content from girls 

Karen Smith
3 minutes ago, Chroma said:

Count me in to clownery

I've  brought some more clown info.

Welcome :heart:, well, this is the first time when nails can be another clue :bear:

Tinnitus15
3 minutes ago, Little99 said:

I think it can be very, very successful now because people are thirsty of new content from girls 

Yeah and also from Gaga...it has a huge potential cuz it’s the biggest collaboration between k-pop group and A list artist(ice cream,sweety,I am sorry)

another thing is that the girls posted several photos with candy emojis in their captions another clownery clue 

Archived