💓 ONE YEAR OF STUPID LOVE 💓

Use code STUPIDLOVE for 20% off everything

Sign in to follow this  
music news

First Studio 2054 review!

Enzoooo
37 minutes ago, dopamina said:

no one is doing it like her.... the power she holds omg

WNAPeZy.gif

WHAT IS THIS FROM?! :giveup:

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
MadreMonster

Wish this concert was available after the day - I had to work all day because of Black Friday :messga:

  • Love 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Regina George
32 minutes ago, MadreMonster said:

Wish this concert was available after the day - I had to work all day because of Black Friday :messga:

Hopefully you’ll find it somewhere online where you can watch 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
SchwineLove
6 hours ago, Sour Candy said:

Where do you see any negativity though? I was referring to the lack of Chromatica's promo :bear:

yea saying "Gaga left the chat" is quite shady tho. just said it like it is

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
RichAssPiss

This was super fabulous. I wish the record sounded more like the live versions. More drums, less polished bass, and more prominent background vocalists. It gives so much energy to the tracks like Don't Start Now. She sounded amazing and this was quite a spectacle. 

  • YAAAS 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dulo Peep
23 minutes ago, RichAssPiss said:

This was super fabulous. I wish the record sounded more like the live versions. More drums, less polished bass, and more prominent background vocalists. It gives so much energy to the tracks like Don't Start Now. She sounded amazing and this was quite a spectacle. 

What about the lewks? she was so stunning

dul0_pEEP in your Areaaah!

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sour Candy
7 hours ago, SchwineLove said:

yea saying "Gaga left the chat" is quite shady tho. just said it like it is

How can it be negative, if it's an actual fact :bear:

keep it pretty savage

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sour Candy
7 hours ago, SchwineLove said:

yea saying "Gaga left the chat" is quite shady tho. just said it like it is

How can it be negative, if it's an actual fact :bear:

keep it pretty savage

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...