Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

First Studio 2054 review!

Regina George

Featured Posts

Regina George

Telegraph awarding it 5/5 stars ★★★★★

hallucinate_3.gif

The disco extravaganza was the best livestream of the year. Shiny pop grooves, seamless choreography, and VIP guest appearances made the pop princess’s show an escapist fantasy.

dont_start_now_2.gif

dont_start_now_3.gif

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/music/what-to-listen-to/dua-lipa-studio-2054-review-disco-extravaganza-best-livestream/

Spoiler

Apparently Guardian gave it 3/5 but they gave Billie's show 4/5 so be the judge of that :billie:

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Regina George
3 minutes ago, Sour Candy said:

Gaga left the chat as usual 

Please no negativity or Gaga mentions in Dua threads! Both are queens and both can exist together. Gaga proved herself already. So let's not this turn into something that it's not. :heart::hug:

Regina George
Just now, blzr said:

I saw one review by The Guardian, they gave her 3/5. IMHO it is 6/5 and The Guardian doesn’t know sh!t. 

They gave Billie's show 4/5 and that show can'0t be compared with this one because this show >>>>>>

Reality
1 minute ago, Regina George said:

Please no negativity or Gaga mentioned in Dua threads! Both are queen and both can exist together. Gaga proved herself already. So let's not this turn into something that it's not. :heart::hug:

I mean, I agree, but also, imagine Gaga doing something like this for Chromatica :selena::bradley:

🖤👹

yes and
Just now, Regina George said:

Please no negativity or Gaga mentioned in Dua threads! Both are queen and both can exist together. Gaga proved herself already. So let's not this turn into something that it's not. :heart::hug:

Where do you see any negativity though? I was referring to the lack of Chromatica's promo :bear:

Did you think I'd show up in a limousine? No

littlepotter
1 minute ago, Regina George said:

They gave Billie's show 4/5 and that show can'0t be compared with this one because this show >>>>>>

Where did you watch it?

chaeri pls

Regina George
Just now, M Monstre said:

I mean, I agree, but also, imagine Gaga doing something like this for Chromatica :selena::bradley:

Would love if she did :bradley:

Regina George
Just now, littlepotter said:

Where did you watch it?

Bllie's show? Or? 

littlepotter
Just now, Regina George said:

Bllie's show? Or? 

Yeah. I can't find any links :bear:

chaeri pls

Regina George
1 minute ago, Sour Candy said:

Where do you see any negativity though? I was referring to the lack of Chromatica's promo :bear:

I was just talking about the fact that every Dua thread ends up with Gaga comparisons which is unnecessary :ally:

Ryusei

the only things I DIDNT like about it was that the "Miley appearance" was basically just playing the music video of Prisoner as transition, that was a bit of a letdown, the inclusion of un dia cause... :awkney: and again screen appearance. And lastly: The Elton John bit that totally didnt fit in sound-wise and kinda disrupted the mood. 

But I'd give it an 8.7/10. 

Musery

Archived