Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Katy promotes dad & brother’s “nothing but American” store

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

She's stupid, but that's not new. I've had enough of trying to take bigotry as a "different opinion". I treat them as they treat me. :shrug:

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
59 minutes ago, BornAsUnic0rn said:

Thanks. Demonizing the other side got us here and it has nothing to do with reality, because people are not left or right, they are mostly in the center with nuanced differences in political opinion and maybe 10% are actually left or right. 

Just because the far left is more civilized it doesn’t mean they aren’t as radical and damaging as the right.

Bullying these people so they hide in the shadows didn’t educate them. Or help anyone. But them fighting back against a system that they feel doesn’t care about them gave us Trump. 

Exactly. Thank you for this - I agree that most people are in the center with nuanced differences.

People in the far right and far left exist in bubbles. It's frustrating, childish, and embarrassing when people bully the other side.

RAMROD
2 hours ago, Suuus said:

So just because katy's dad and brother are trump supporters she cant support them publicly thats ridiculous also you dont know her family personaly maybe they are not as exstreme as you think

What kind of mental gymnastics. I even already tired just by reading it :lmao:  Like, say, Katy could've openly say she is a Nazi and you would likely still try to find excuses to justify her way so she can have soft landing on her @$$, what kind of mess  :lmao:

And to answer your question, yes, she need to keep it private between the three of them.

tenor.gif?itemid=13318859

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

4 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

What kind of mental gymnastics. I even already tired just by reading it :lmao:  Like, say, Katy could've openly say she is a Nazi and you would likely still try to find excuses to justify her way so she can have soft landing on her @$$, what kind of mess  :lmao:

And to answer your question, yes, she need to keep it private between the three of them.

tenor.gif?itemid=13318859

How are these mental gymnastics we dont know what they are like also im tired of reading immature comments like yours

littlepotter

This thread is just driving me nuts, Gaga herself was talking about unifying yalls country in her biden speeches and no one batted a damn EYE. Jesus the hypocrisy and stupidity

chaeri pls

Kadikaado

In Brazil we call it "isentona tour".

I am authistic, so don't be offended if I make a mess sometimes.

RenegAde

This was a choice on katys part but some replies here are :bear:

Its only in America that you are expected to cut off family members Because of political views. she should not have shared that but really expecting her to cut ties with her family is just laughable.

Hope no one implodes when gaga is spotted hanging out with joe

Neight Shayde
3 hours ago, RenegAde said:

Its only in America that you are expected to cut off family members Because of political views. she should not have shared that but really expecting her to cut ties with her family is just laughable.

not really. happens in my country too. a third world country.

and our president condones killing people without due process (and his supporters agree), so.

:air:

Regina George

Okay but why the hell are all of you so mean when you know damn well Joe Germanotta is a Trump supporter himself and even tweeted that he supports Trump after Trump publicly called out his child? Do you think Gaga will stop supporting him or something? She mentioned him in good manner just few days ago at that Lupus event. Why double standards? 

CantGetEnough
12 hours ago, RenegAde said:

This was a choice on katys part but some replies here are :bear:

Hope no one implodes when gaga is spotted hanging out with joe

There's a difference between schilling your Trump-supporting family's products/brand and cutting them off. You can maintain a relationship with your family without promoting their political views or asking others to "accept them"...especially when the far-right infiltration of our society has brought extreme harm and division with conspiracy theories, etc. The far-right didn't reach to the center or left over the last four years, asking the center and left to reach to them now is a little much. 

Archived