đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

BTS new album "BE" lost to Christmas album in UK and debuted #2

Teletubby

Featured Posts

It should be lower to be honest.  Whilst I’m sure there are some listeners in the UK, a majority of those numbers will be fraudulent like every K/J-pop artist in the west.

TWICE on hatius
1 minute ago, Benji said:

J-pop

Umh... I wish j-pop artists bother to pull fraudulent numbers. They don’t even upload their MVs on YouTube or their songs on streaming services. :toofunny:

Please ignore the spelling in username. I am a Beyonce stan afterall.

1 hour ago, TWICE said:

Umh... I wish j-pop artists bother to pull fraudulent numbers. They don’t even upload their MVs on YouTube or their songs on streaming services. :toofunny:

This is giving me flashbacks to when my fave group Perfume was signed to a local Japan label, and they'd only upload "short version" music videos that were like a minute long to try and make people buy the physical special edition CDs that included the full music video :sweat:  Thankfully they stopped that once they signed to Universal music lmao.

Elysium003
3 hours ago, Benji said:

It should be lower to be honest.  Whilst I’m sure there are some listeners in the UK, a majority of those numbers will be fraudulent like every K/J-pop artist in the west.

Wth this a bit racist sis

18 hours ago, Elysium003 said:

Wth this a bit racist sis

Drawing attention to how two genres are known to manipulate streams and sells so they chart in countries where they aren’t listened to isn’t racist.

Archived