Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
performance

Studio 2054 Discussion: Live Tonight!

alsemanche

Featured Posts

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

While it wasn't Infinite Disco, it truly was a PARTY :giveup: god so so si good! AND DON'T EVER MOCK HER DANCING AGAIN, THE GIRL SERVED

MonsterOfSpain

That was worth every single coin omfg!!! It was incredible, I still can't fathom the amount of work and time she put into this :giveup:

There were so many iconic moments, her and Kylie performing Real Groove just like I wished for, the fka Twigs song sounded amazing, her vocals in Un Día or Electricity, her performance with Angèle was so good too!

But honestly just the whole set and her looks, damn she looks so ****ing hot with her dark long hair, so glad she went back to it :saira:

I feel like this concert has really cemented her status as a MPG and the it girl of pop tbh. I don't think many artists could've been able to do the same. Thank you Dua for stepping up your game and working so hard to keep us entertained through these tough times! :heart:

alsemanche
6 minutes ago, Sneaky said:

More or less just watching for twigs!

Someone posted her part on twitter :selena:

Soft, soothing, and succulent

053Timo
20 minutes ago, Jose P said:

And you think that’s something to be proud of? :huntyga:

Anyways, I’m not watching and I already know Kylie slayed. She’s the showgirl after all :legend:

Lol, don’t feel so attacked. Was a serious question. Chill down. 

alsemanche

I loved it!!!! It was very fun and it felt like an actual party even though it was virtual. Dua was great and the features I was excited for (Twigs and Kylie) didn't disappointed either :messga: the only disappointing part was the Miley "feature" (lol?) and the useless Elton John appearance tbh

alsemanche

Honestly more than glad that i bought a ticket SHE MADE MY WEEK 

MonsterOfSpain

No I don't think you understand I'm OBSESSED! I need to go to a ****ing club right now and blast this album. If the FN Tour is going to be half as good as this I'm definitely buying a ticket, hope it doesn't get pushed even further back than October 2021 lmao

1 minute ago, alsemanche said:

the only disappointing part was the BLACKPINK "feature" (lol?) and the useless Elton John appearance tbh

:trollga:

Don't Call Me Gaga

Archived