💓 Limited-edition Pink Swirl Vinyl 💓

𝔤𝔞𝔤𝔞 𝔡𝔞𝔦𝔩𝔶 𝔰𝔥𝔬𝔭
Sign in to follow this  
society

Pirates Approaching US Waters

Economy

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/oilprice.com/Energy/Energy-General/Oil-Pirates-Are-Dangerously-Close-To-US-Waters.amp.html

Pirates that target Oil tankers for bounty or ransom tho a very old problem has seen a considerable rise since Covid-19 pandemic

West Africa and parts of Asia tend to experience the most incidents but there are reports that piracy traffic that pose a threat are getting dangerously close to US Waters one of the main Oil Import and export hubs of the world

• LMAO 3
  • Shook 4

Economy

The article also says it's unclear if these pirates have eye patches and legs replaced by wood or hands replaced with hooks tho that is a distinct possibility being taken seriously by the UN as it gages how to deal with this threat to security face to face

Spoiler

Jk. I had to :ladyhaha:

Edited by Economy
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 9

FudgeyBear

Ah, yes. Pirates: the final chapter of 2020 madness. Seems fitting. Guard yer booty, everyone!

• LMAO 4

Adarsh
11 minutes ago, NoahSuns said:

Who needs Johnny Depp?:sis:

Inb4 they’re making a new Pirates of the Caribbean movie and these people are gonna audition to replace Ms. Depp 

ezgif-2-9c4d9c718ffb.gif.e4f9e089890db37

Edited by Adarsh
That boy is a monster
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 2

pobrane-10.gif

(っ◔◡◔)っ
  • LMAO 8
  • YAAAS 4

KNJ

Damn,they're really shooting their shot while everyone's distracted huh? 😬

"She's an intellectual, your honor"

Bonkers

great.  now I'm horny.  :derpga:

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

Sneaky Oliver

Pirates are actually a real and common issue on internacional waters! Many people would be surprised because they still associate to those pirates from stories and films 

A reverse Sneaky Oliver-ian expedition
  • Like 4

Franch Toast

Who had pirates on their 2020 Bingo card? 

She/Her/Hers
  • LMAO 2

Kadikaado

The USA just did the same thing, but instead of calling it stealing the press calls it "confiscate"

Also I remember USA stole medical cargo to fight COVID from ships that stopped at USA ports, so I don't really care.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/u-s-seizes-iranian-fuel-cargoes-for-first-time-11597352574

https://www.aa.com.tr/en/americas/us-steals-medical-supplies-amid-pandemic-expert/1800001

Economy
14 minutes ago, Kadikaado said:

The USA just did the same thing, but instead of calling it stealing the press calls it "confiscate"

Also I remember USA stole medical cargo to fight COVID from ships that stopped at USA ports, so I don't really care.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/u-s-seizes-iranian-fuel-cargoes-for-first-time-11597352574

https://www.aa.com.tr/en/americas/us-steals-medical-supplies-amid-pandemic-expert/1800001

If that's true... I -

james corden smh GIF by The Late Late Show with James Corden

IllusionLover
1 hour ago, FudgeyBear said:

Ah, yes. Pirates: the final chapter of 2020 madness. Seems fitting. Guard yer booty, everyone!

I'm mad the aliens didn't made the cut...

Now let's take a look at what happened on the season

Jan: WWIII scares, Feb: Australia wildfires, March: Ladies and gentlemen we present to you COVID-19 making her worldwide debut, April: Covid part 2, May: Killer hornets approaching, June: George Floyd, BLM protests, July, Aug, Sept: (does anyone remember?), October: something good Tr*mp and his administration got Covid, November: Orange lost the Election by a Lot!

Will pirates get the December spot, or will aliens get justice on getting the Encore.

"and in the death of her reputation, she felt truly alive" -T.S.
  • Like 1

Oriane

Of course pirates still exist, they're just basically thieves on boats, they don't have to wear eyepatches etc.

I remember some boats were blasting Britney Spears' music to keep pirates away when approaching certain countries or something :toofunny:

Hey sis! I know it's a bit awkward to ask but can you make me win? I know I flopped this round, I want to make sure I still have my throne