đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Miley Cyrus : Plastic Hearts is out

Teletubby

Featured Posts

BornAsUnic0rn

I love love love the album. Her most mature record yet. And it’s so uniquely Miley while still being in line with this 80s 90s throwback trend we see this year in music. Definitely a standout in her discography and in this year’s music. 

My fave is Night Crawling so far. Her and Billy Idol work so well together, energy wise and vocally. Especially love how it reminds me a bit of See You Again and Fly On The Wall in a weird way. Gives me Disney Miley completely grown up and without any boundaries, kind of full circle. 

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TimisaMonster

Gimme What I Want...

BIIITCH!!! :nooo::giveup::enigma::wtfga::v:

Stream my new single, đź’ś"Heartbeat"đź’ś, on Spotify!

BornAsUnic0rn
2 hours ago, Morphine Prince said:

When you can’t decide which song you want to relisten to after your first full listen, you know the artist did that. 

I usually pick the song(a) that didn’t completely click for the relisten when it comes to Gaga for example. Gives these songs a “second chance” before they get burried under my favorites being played on repeat. Maybe try that.

But I agree, Miley did that. This record is amazing. 

BloodyM

Ok woke up this morning listening to this album again and wow its just so so good!! Never Be Me KILLS me .... I've not cried listening to a song since Shallow ....... Miley did that. 

TimisaMonster
18 hours ago, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

Gimme What I Want is my favorite. The album is amazing.

Taste! It needs to be the next single immediately!:giveup:

Stream my new single, đź’ś"Heartbeat"đź’ś, on Spotify!

15 minutes ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

This might replace Dead Petz as my favorite album of hers :nooo:

taste huney. 

hello hello baby.

PrettyLilMonster

I love WTF do I know? 
It’s rock, it’s her rocky voice. The lyrics.. A MASTERPIECE :messga:

Love, PLM

dubstep111
3 hours ago, trutheverafter said:

I can't even believe I'm saying this but I think it replaces Chromatica as best album of 2020...

Did we listen to the same album? I’m actually missing Bangerz dead petz and she is coming after sitting through this. Saying this is better than chromatica is so insulting. I’m glad I have different taste

MoonIight
Just now, dubstep111 said:

Did we listen to the same album? I’m actually missing Bangerz dead petz and she is coming after sitting through this. Saying this is better than chromatica is so insulting. I’m glad I have different taste

But it IS better than Chromatica :bear:

dubstep111
51 minutes ago, BornAsUnic0rn said:

When you can’t decide which song you want to relisten to after your first full listen, you know the artist did that. 

More like when you can’t decide which song you want to relisten to AT ALL lol

Hola Soraya

Miley gurl you're paying for my hospital bills... :air: 

Middle East: Peace

Angels Like You: Down Here With Me

Global Warming: Cancelled

Pop Music: Will Never Be Low Brow

Slayage: Undeniable

Wig: Snatched and Currently Flying in Orbit

Hotel? Trivago. 

I have been slain. :bradley: Chromatica, Future Nostalgia and Plastic Hearts are my favourite albums this year with distinct artistic directions yet similar throwback 80s vibes (albeit Chromatica has a more Gaga-twist to 80s pop in my opinion). These three albums for me are the Holy Trilogy of 2020. :vegas:

All I can say is despite 2020 being a complete shiτ-show of a year no one can deny that it's been the year of bops upon bops. :gaycat:

¿Tú me estás hablando en inglés?

Sofianer

So far on my first listen:

Prisoner grew on me 

Midnight Sky remains a bop

Angels Like You is one of the best songs i've heard in the last couple of years

Plastic Heats and Golden G String are interesting with Plastic Hearts being better I see them as growers but nothing THAT good atm just interesting

The rest of the album is ok but this is my first listen so things will change in like two weeks or more

Archived