💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Miley Cyrus : Plastic Hearts is out

Teletubby

Featured Posts

TheSlash

I can't believe saying this, but after listening to the album, Midnight Sky is - for me at least - the weakest track on the album :messga: . There are such good bops on this album :giveup: . "Gimme What I Want" is a fvcking banger and the best track on the album and you can't change my mind :nooo:  :firega: .

And tbh, every track coming after that one (sans Midnight Sky :poot: ) up to "Bad Karma" sounds sooo good :tony: . This album really surprised me :golfclap: 

Ew, David!

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply
trutheverafter

I can't even believe I'm saying this but I think it replaces Chromatica as best album of 2020...

„Talk is cheap but costs a lot“

Morphine Prince

Oh my GOD. 

I love Miley so much and she did it AGAIN. 

She has proven to be a chameleon and she is good at everything she does. 

Night Crawling actually left me with CHILLS. 

This album is incredible. 

tyler k

I’m shook:selena:

this album slaps. Miley sounds amazing. There’s not a weak song here, they’re all so good omfggggg

I love WTF Do I Know, Night Crawler, Gimmie What I Want, Angels Like You, & High so much 

mmmy name ~isn't~ aliceee

Night crawling version I had seems to slap harder than the one on Apple Music :wtf: they sound virtually identical but there’s just more OOMF in the other... weird 

Mr. No Award Winner 2020

Not a single weak song on the entire album. This album along with Women In Music Pt. III & After Hours are hands down my favorite albums released this year. 

She didnt have to do that :bradley: but she DID :bradley: The album is so good I don't even have words. Plastic Hearts, Night Crawling, WTF Do I Know, Gimme What I Want and Never Be Me are masterpieces. :firega:

Morphine Prince

When you can’t decide which song you want to relisten to after your first full listen, you know the artist did that. 

Morphine Prince

If there is one thing Miley has done it’s that she follows her artistic vision. She’s done so many different genres and it’s incredible to see. 

Oh my god. This whole album. Bad Karma put a smile on my face I didn’t know I needed- hot damn!!

Also- billy Idol, dua lipa, Stevie nicks, Joan Jett? I don’t know where to start. Go Miley. 

Karen Smith

It's better than Chromatica for me, and it was hard to say this here. I live for bad karma and gimme what I want, I swear. 

PSYCHOSHTICK

It is so goddamn good.

I always try to come up with tour setlists right after listening to an album twice. This is mine

Spoiler

PLASTIC HEARTS TOUR

SET 1

MOTHER’S DAUGHTER

HEART OF GLASS

NOTHING BREAKS LIKE A HEART

PLASTIC HEARTS

SET 2

WTF DO I KNOW

START ALL OVER

CAN’T BE TAMED

PRISONER

SET 3

NIGHTCRAWLING

SEE YOU AGAIN

GIMME WHAT I WANT

BAD KARMA

SET 4

HATE ME

HIGH

ANGELS LIKE YOU

SLIDE AWAY

SET 5

NEVER BE ME

WRECKING BALL

WE CAN’T STOP

PARTY IN THE U.S.A.

ENCORE

CYRUS SKIES

MIDNIGHT SKY

Spoiler

I went for a very alternative setlist with songs like Cyrus Skies, Start All Over and See You Again. The latter two have a slight rock edge which could easily become more adult and harder. Cyrus Skies blends perfectly with Midnight Sky and really has that 80s feel to it, it's such an underrated song.

johnwayne1993
18 minutes ago, ChristianDior said:

It is so goddamn good.

I always try to come up with tour setlists right after listening to an album twice. This is mine

Reveal hidden contents

PLASTIC HEARTS TOUR

SET 1

MOTHER’S DAUGHTER

HEART OF GLASS

NOTHING BREAKS LIKE A HEART

PLASTIC HEARTS

SET 2

WTF DO I KNOW

START ALL OVER

CAN’T BE TAMED

PRISONER

SET 3

NIGHTCRAWLING

SEE YOU AGAIN

GIMME WHAT I WANT

BAD KARMA

SET 4

HATE ME

HIGH

ANGELS LIKE YOU

SLIDE AWAY

SET 5

NEVER BE ME

WRECKING BALL

WE CAN’T STOP

PARTY IN THE U.S.A.

ENCORE

CYRUS SKIES

MIDNIGHT SKY

Reveal hidden contents

I went for a very alternative setlist with songs like Cyrus Skies, Start All Over and See You Again. The latter two have a slight rock edge which could easily become more adult and harder. Cyrus Skies blends perfectly with Midnight Sky and really has that 80s feel to it, it's such an underrated song.

This is GREAT, but I’d have to include Who owns my heart in there somewhere! 

Archived