Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Are you confident with the 2 noms

Lighter

Featured Posts

Lighter

I’m pretty confident with Rain On Me. Even though exile is a strong contender too it doesn’t have the pop-ness into and it’s not a single.

As for Pop Vocal Album, I’m not that scared of folklore either because of its more of an alternative music element, but I’m worried about Future Nostlagia

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jose P

Hmm, I’d say her highest chances are with ROM for sure. But exile is Taylor and she seems to be a big favorite this year, and Dynamite was huge and the Grammys might want to pander to their fans and “prove” they’re not racist. So I won’t get my hopes too high. After seeing this year’s noms, anything is possible.

With Pop Vocal album I think it’s pretty tight because all of those albums were very well received (sans Changes). But maybe it will go to FN, maybe even folklore, since those are the two most acclaimed.

Justin Drew Bieber

Seeing as it’s not fan voted, I think she has a strong chance in Pop Duo, I think Justin’s taking pop vocal 

Anderson123

I honestly wouldn’t be surprised if she doesn’t win anything. Exile has two Grammy favorites and Folklore or Future Nostalgia are easily gonna take Pop Vocal since they’re both nominated for Album of the Year. 

I think they should’ve submitted Rain On Me for Dance Recording, if it was even possible. If they went for Alice I don’t see why ROM would not fit that choice. 

FFXIV WhiteMage

After what happened to BL, no :bear:

anything can happen. The current Grammy committee is highly suspicious af :gayhat:

AURAOFSHEISSE

Same!! As soon as I finished listening to FN I thought about the Grammys and I got ...scared .I hope she gets at least 1 Chromatica is so deserving,why did chromatica not get nominated for best dance??

“Hands on your knees, I’m Angelina Jolie”

DoremonLove

Im always trying to be positive but this time im pretty sure shes losing both. Vocal album might go to to taylor or dua and duo to bts.:interestinga: 

How can anoyone not love gaga

JusKeepBreathin

More than I expected. 

Was Babylon submitIed for anything because not submitting it was a mistake IMO.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Franch Toast
20 minutes ago, Anderson123 said:

I honestly wouldn’t be surprised if she doesn’t win anything. Exile has two Grammy favorites and Folklore and Future Nostalgia are easily gonna take Pop Vocal since they’re both nominated for Album of the Year. 

I think they should’ve submitted Rain On Me for Dance Recording, if it was even possible. If they went for Alice I don’t see why ROM would not fit that choice. 

This. I think Taylor is going to best her at both, but possibly Dua for Pop Vocal. Hard to say. I will be very surprised if she wins anything. 

But honestly, given the past scandals with the Grammys and the current egregious snub of The Weeknd, Gaga should just stay far away from them for a while. 

She/Her/Hers

Bradley

Not really. Folklore and Future Nostalgia are both nominated in Album of the Year, and they both compete in Pop Vocal Album as well.

The Grammys have also grown to care less about popularity (After Hours is one of the biggest albums) and more about the emotional thrust within the songs. Just like how Joanne won over God is a Woman, Exile could also win over Rain On Me.

That said, the Grammys are really unpredictable. Maybe they would recognise Chromatica as a kind of rarely well made, cohesive dance pop album, and decided to vote for it instead? Gaga is seen very favourably by the committee.

Serial Chiller
21 minutes ago, Bradley said:

Not really. Folklore and Future Nostalgia are both nominated in Album of the Year, and they both compete in Pop Vocal Album as well.

The Grammys have also grown to care less about popularity (After Hours is one of the biggest albums) and more about the emotional thrust within the songs. Just like how Joanne won over God is a Woman, Exile could also win over Rain On Me.

That said, the Grammys are really unpredictable. Maybe they would recognise Chromatica as a kind of rarely well made, cohesive dance pop album, and decided to vote for it instead? Gaga is seen very favourably by the committee.

Joanne won I think because of the ASIB clout surrounding Gaga that year. Shallow was winning awards left and right. Literally every other nominated song in that category was wayyy bigger than hers. This time though, she aint got no clout. 

Archived