Teletubby

Featured Posts

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SchwineLove
2 hours ago, gypsy101 said:

this is america beat shallow for the same reason

music awards should award music based by its musical qualities only, with lyrical content as one of the aspect judged by the board, not as main reason.

gypsy101
7 hours ago, ChrisRX said:

I have to admit I never even heard Black Parade but it being nominated for the General categories is hilarious.  ITs like when Spirit was nominated last year.  Beyonce stays on Grammys minds.  Isnt she like the most nominated artist too?

if you've never heard it maybe shut up about it?

she's the second most-nominated (with 79 nominations, Jay Z is tied for first with 80)

gypsy101
Just now, SchwineLove said:

music awards should award music based by its musical qualities only, with lyrical content as one of the aspect judged by the board, not as main reason.

but a song is music + lyrics. that's literally what a song is.

This is America is just not a better song than Shallow.

VOLANTIS
14 hours ago, Alice 911 said:

Grammys: how to show our support for 'Black Lives Matter'? Let's nominate Beyonce in every single category..

wendy williams omg GIF

"That's enough activism for today" 

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

bionic

Beyoncé’s dad used to buy her awards when he was her manager, I guess he finally shared the family secret :shrug: 

buy bionic

MoonIight
1 hour ago, bionic said:

Beyoncé’s dad used to buy her awards when he was her manager, I guess he finally shared the family secret :shrug: 

Is this true? :selena:

Regina George
17 minutes ago, MoonIight said:

Is this true? :selena:

I mean Beyonce buys everything including streams on tidal so are you even surprised?

Teletubby
1 hour ago, bionic said:

maybe she didn't need that secret since new President of The Recording Academy worked with Beyonce in the past :haroon:  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harvey_Mason_Jr.

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Andreu
10 hours ago, Pray4FameGa said:

I think they legit think if we keep nominating Beyonce, we can't be racist, even though they ignore other black artists or miscategorize them when they are doing so much better.

this, I agre 100%

lasagna

this years grammys were particularly riddled with bought award noms

baffles me how beyonce and justin got so many noms for a year they truly did not deserve a single nom

human turd

Archived