💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Director gets caught trash talking 'Euphoria' actor's apartment

COOOK

Featured Posts

A director was caught trash talking an actor’s apartment during a live Zoom audition, not realizing he isn't muted:

Some reactions:

Spoiler

• COOOK changed the title to 'Euphoria' director gets caught dragging actor's apartment

Is it really the euphoria director? I’ve been reading the comments and they were clueless as to whom it might be

MaryJaneHolland
6 minutes ago, Aloe said:

Is it really the euphoria director? I’ve been reading the comments and they were clueless as to whom it might be

It isn't.

• COOOK changed the title to Director gets caught dragging 'Euphoria' actor's apartment
vitoburrrito

My boss was concerned that you could see my bed from my webcam, so I moved my desk around for her and now there’s a giant tv behind me when I do video calls. People who make tons of money need to stfu about being able to see people’s/their lower paid employees’ rooms...it’s not a big deal, like at all. 

• COOOK changed the title to Director gets caught trash talking 'Euphoria' actor's apartment
40 minutes ago, vitoburrrito said:

People who make tons of money need to stfu about being able to see people’s/their lower paid employees’ rooms...

Fear of catching the poor seems to be bigger than catching Covid. 

FreePalestine

TimisaMonster

Why does he sound JUST like Mr. H Reviews who also happens to be a director and working on his own films? :billie:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

BUtterfield 8

lukas-gage-getty-reg.jpg?ve=1&tl=1

On Friday, the Euphoria star, 25, posted a video recording of a Zoom meeting he was on with the unnamed director, writing on his Twitter and Instagram account, “psa if youre a s— talking director make sure to mute ur s— on zoom mtgings.”

In the footage, Gage stands in his apartment as he prepares to read lines. The director — who presumably thought he was on mute — can be heard telling another person on the video conference call, “These poor people live in these tiny apartments.”

“Like, I’m looking at his background and he’s got his TV and, you know—” the director says, before Gage cuts him off to inform him that his microphone is actually “unmuted.”

“I know it’s a s—y apartment,” Gage says. “Give me this job so I can get a better one.”

Realizing his gaffe, the director then quickly apologizes and tells the actor he’s “mortified” by his comment.

“Listen, I’m living in a four by four box. It’s fine,” Gage says, brushing off the remark. “Just give me the job, and we’ll be fine.”

Source

I hope the director isn’t a famous one cause if it is he might’ve just gotten himself blacklisted :bear:

Chromatican

What an asshole director. The apartment looks fine from what I can see. People can be so fake I swear.

sksksksksksksk EEEEKKKKKKK these poor people live in these tiny apartments, he’s so insightful 

Reality

That director's name should be blasted out for everyone to see. That's just so unprofessional and rude. Like, what does his apartment have anything to do with his job? :selena: 

🃏🖤👹

StarstruckIllusion

Yikes. Just bc an apartment is small, doesn’t make it shitty. Look up Tiny Homes on youtube. They absolutely serve and they’re nothing like a hollywood mansion...

EDIT: Wow that apartment looks nice actually. Makes everything even worse um

Archived