🎄 December Fan Mail 🎄

Sign in to follow this  
other

CUT : what are white people superior at

Contessa
1 minute ago, Pennywise said:

It is really fun to see white people in the thread getting offended, trying to dictate how others react to racism and thus having the point fly far, far over their heads :billie:

It’s always very interesting to see white people react to something POC deal with everyday of their lives. :toofunny:

  • Like 8
  • LMAO 1
  • Thanks 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Grigio Guy
1 minute ago, Pennywise said:

It is really fun to see white people in the thread getting offended, trying to dictate how others react to racism and thus having the point fly far, far over their heads :billie:

THIS. No one is grouping non-POC together. While this videos main intention was to lighten the conversation based on white superiority, we as a society are merely bringing these issues of racism and colorism to the forefront.

The art of failure is interpretant of what I meant to say
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
xoxo Craig

White people are good at being Karens

End Racism Now
  • LMAO 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
weed

Claiming others’ ideas as their own 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
kukuryku666
42 minutes ago, NCgaga said:

Why is it ok for this video to paint a picture of all white people in one category? I’m white, and I fight every day for equality for the LGBTQ and POC, and work locally to campaign for DACA. And there are a lot of white people like me. This video is half bashing white people. I understand having a conversation about Superiority, but to sit to there and say all white people smell funky, or all white people are ignorant? Like what is the point of that? How is that fighting for equality? Half of this video is valid, but the other half is just hurling insults at white people. It’s not necessary. It’s like a spit  in the face for those of us who fight daily for equality for especially black people. 
 

Half of this country does have a superiority complex, but the other half doesn’t deserve to be spat on. We need to work towards equality and not constantly insult each other. 
 

Superiority ends when everyone sees the other as equal. And which one of you white people doesn’t use seasoning? Us southern white people spice the crap out of everything. 

If you are truly different and a good person, why do you even think they are talking to you?

They don't need to clarify everytime, that they are only talking about "bad white people", not the whole race

Lmao, if I'm talking about homophobia 

I'm not going to say, "but some straight are good" at the end of every sentence, because you're going to feel bad

If you're good, you know it's not about you, it don't have to always be about you 

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 4

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
bloody grammys
54 minutes ago, NCgaga said:

Why is it ok for this video to paint a picture of all white people in one category? I’m white, and I fight every day for equality for the LGBTQ and POC, and work locally to campaign for DACA. And there are a lot of white people like me. This video is half bashing white people. I understand having a conversation about Superiority, but to sit to there and say all white people smell funky, or all white people are ignorant? Like what is the point of that? How is that fighting for equality? Half of this video is valid, but the other half is just hurling insults at white people. It’s not necessary. It’s like a spit  in the face for those of us who fight daily for equality for especially black people. 
 

Half of this country does have a superiority complex, but the other half doesn’t deserve to be spat on. We need to work towards equality and not constantly insult each other. 
 

Superiority ends when everyone sees the other as equal. And which one of you white people doesn’t use seasoning? Us southern white people spice the crap out of everything. 

how are you 'fighting for equality' when you keep dividing white and black people as if they was something that actually made us different. Racism ends when the actual concept of race ends. It's funny because white people don't actually exist, it's their vision of a part of a society they don't 'belong' in, it isn't about actually being white.

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
xoxo Craig
21 minutes ago, weed said:

Claiming others’ ideas as their own 

Or in the case of the British, stealing parts of different cultures and claiming them as their own... British museum, I'm looking at you

End Racism Now
  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kimmo

My husband is white and I am Hispanic and he agrees with everything from the video, especially the “bland food” part :teehee: reason why I am the one cooking all the time.

Reminds me of when I had one of many disagreements with his mom (who has been staying with us for months :selena:) because she wanted to make meatloaf WITHOUT seasoning the meat and I told her that she needed to throw some salt and pepper, the fumes that came out of her face were priceless is like we’re always battling for our lives and my husband just gets sit and watch  :billie:

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29aac24dbdc079c5828f

Tragic.
  • LMAO 7
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
NCgaga
1 hour ago, Cookie Tookie said:

These types of videos only strengthen the far right because of the nonsensical nature of the video. Instead of tearing down an entire race of people, why don’t they instead do a “Things black people are superior at” and spread positivity and empowerment by recognizing black accomplishments and skills?

This. This is how you handle it. Build a group of people up, who have constantly been told they are inferior, not tear others down. Half of white people are on the right side of history, it’s not fair to group all people of one race into one category. This video was an excuse to tear others down. 

Edited by NCgaga
  • Thanks 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lemonky

LeTs FiGhT rAcIsM wItH rAcIsM! This is only fuel for conservatives to say that BLM wants white people deleted :ladyhaha:

 

Oh there is already a video 

 

Edited by Lemonky
  • Thanks 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
NCgaga
58 minutes ago, Pennywise said:

It is really fun to see white people in the thread getting offended, trying to dictate how others react to racism and thus having the point fly far, far over their heads :billie:

Lol it’s funny to see you completely justify the blatant insults in this video. We have to look at how this video is productive. The video was staged to make insults- it could have been a discussions on white superiority or white supremacy. It could have been a discussion on the contributions that black people have made, that get disregarded. Instead half of the video was insulting. There is nothing productive about saying a whole race of people “smells funky, or is “ignorant”.  We want negative stereotypes to end for POC and especially black people, as they have felt the worst of the stereotypes. That doesn’t mean we have to create or insult by making stereotypes towards others. Thats not how you create equality. That’s how you create division. This video will definitely anger white people on the right, while white people on the left will say the insults towards them was not warranted. Let’s work towards equality and getting rid of racist stereotypes all together. 

  • Thanks 3

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pennywise
6 minutes ago, NCgaga said:

Thats not how you create equality. That’s how you create division

Blaming POC for the division white people created? Check :vegas:

It is not the responsibility of POC to be nice to y'all, or educate y'all, or baby you so you don't feel bad about your racism. It is your own business to educate yourself about your own racism, no one elses. 

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE
  • Like 2
  • LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Morphine Prince

I don't care for this video but it is interesting to see how passionate many white people are to defend themselves. Imagine if they were just as passionate about defending POC getting killed for existing. What a change there would be. White people don't even realize the power they were given by this society. They literally have the power to alter the course of history and yet many won't because they know they benefit from this system. Or are told they are the victims and 'others' are the source of their problems. 

  • Like 7
  • YAAAS 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
NCgaga
7 minutes ago, Pennywise said:

Blaming POC for the division white people created? Check :vegas:

It is not the responsibility of POC to be nice to y'all, or educate y'all, or baby you so you don't feel bad about your racism. It is your own business to educate yourself about your own racism, no one elses. 

Who is “y’all”. You are part of the problem. How are you no different from white peope whi have historically created division? Asking someone to not insult you and throw stereotypes at you is about respect- how is that babying? People like me who actually are educated in historical and systematic oppression and who actually campaign for immigrants and Daca recipients don’t deserve to be grouped in one category, let alone be made the joke of certain stereotypical prejudices. No one deserves that. That is what equality is about- when everyone realizes that everyone deserves equal respect, and childish stereotypes and insults don’t deserve validity. You are justifying inequality and prejudices toward a large group of people- and that is never ok, in any part of society, to any race. It was not ok then, it is not ok now. Eye for an Eye is the most counterproductive way of handling anything. 

Edited by NCgaga
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
NCgaga
2 minutes ago, Morphine Prince said:

I don't care for this video but it is interesting to see how passionate many white people are to defend themselves. Imagine if they were just as passionate about defending POC getting killed for existing. What a change there would be. White people don't even realize the power they were given by this society. They literally have the power to alter the course of history and yet many won't because they know they benefit from this system. Or are told they are the victims and 'others' are the source of their problems. 

Half of the US voted for a change, and won. There are white people fighting against systematic inequality- a lot of them actually. Do we have these conversations with our conservative family members? You better believe it. It takes years to change minds, and sometimes the change never happens. But there has to be a reality check somewhere. Half of the white people in this country came out and supported a change this election. Those people that fight for equality, and more importantly take up for a change to their conservative family members, don’t deserve to be spat on. We all have to keep fighting for equality. Part of that is ending hurtful and childish stereotypes. Everyone has to make an effort. 

  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...