🎄 December Fan Mail 🎄

Sign in to follow this  
politics

Trump hires white nationalists since losing the elections.

JusKeepBreathin

https://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_5fb6eedbc5b67f34cb398973

Since losing his reelection bid earlier this month, President Donald Trump has appointed two men with well-documented white nationalist ties to government roles.

Darren J. Beattie, a former White House speechwriter fired in 2018 after it was revealed he’d spoken at a white nationalist conference, announced Wednesday that Trump had appointed him to the Commission for the Preservation of America’s Heritage Abroad. 

On Nov. 13, the Trump administration also appointed Jason Richwine — a policy analyst pushed out of a conservative think tank for writing that Mexican and other Latino immigrants have lower IQs than white people — to a senior position at the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST).

Richwine also wrote two stories for Alternativeright.com, the website founded by white supremacist figurehead Richard Spencer.

I mean WTF? What is life? Why do we continue to put up with this?:saladga:

Edited by JusKeepBreathin
"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.
  • Love 1
  • Shook 2
  • Sad 2

Mer Boy

How could someone support this horrible human being - he has made the USA a global embarrassment. 

"RatKing in your Areaaah!" - Aarghya
  • Like 9
  • Thanks 3

PunkTheFunk

Disgusting. But are we surprised?

• Like 1

gabeoz

'But he took a picture with a black person his actions can't be racist!'

lasagna

he hadnt been hiring white nationalists already? 

Founder of the Million Reasons Hate Club

Pennywise

Remember gheys, BOTH SIDES!!!!!!!! 

:billie:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

TimisaMonster

Well Trump supporters are  mostly racist so I don't see why they'd have a problem with this...he is telling his "proud boys" it's time to stand up...theyre getting ready for a coupe basically...

Stream my new single 🔥"Dance in the Flames"🔥 on Spotify!

ThisGuyTony

Doing as much damage as possible before he leaves. :messga:

• Like 2

JusKeepBreathin
16 minutes ago, Pennywise said:

Who cares about this article? Biden already said he wouldn't pardon him. People can't have wrong opinions? It's clearly an opinion. 

Edited by JusKeepBreathin
"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.
  • Like 3

Pennywise
3 minutes ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

Who cares about this article? Biden already said he wouldn't pardon him. People can't have wrong opinions? It's clearly an opinion. 

I know it is an opinion piece, but I won't trust anything they say until I see Trump in court. Democrats, especially centrists, are prone to play "bipartisan" and then give Republicans everything they want. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

PartySick
2 hours ago, Pennywise said:

I know it is an opinion piece, but I won't trust anything they say until I see Trump in court. Democrats, especially centrists, are prone to play "bipartisan" and then give Republicans everything they want. 

Nah. F*ck Trump and f*ck the Repugnants.

Xoxo, a moderate :coffee:

Republican voters are the ones that need to wake up tbh. They consistently vote against their own beliefs and interests just to "own the libs". 

2 hours ago, lasagna said:

he hadnt been hiring white nationalists already? 

Yes :rip: Steven Miller is probably the best known one but his entire staff in the campaign and white house has been full of racist gas lighters.

I'm dreaming of going somewhere else. Being human.
  • Like 4

Pennywise
1 minute ago, PartySick said:

Republican voters are the ones that need to wake up tbh. They consistently vote against their own beliefs and interests just to "own the libs". 

At this point I believe they are never going to wake up because they are simply too full of hatred :air:

MOT

I agree with the article.

First question  What do I think of Trump. Answer. I despise him. I think he deserves to rot in jail.

Next question. What's the best thing to do ? If you put him in jail, he will be portrayed by the crazy right wingers as a martyr, serious and widespread violence will be a strong possibility, and where exactly do you go from there ? I'm looking in from three thousand miles away, but that's how I see it.

On the other hand, if you pardon him, you have at least the possibility of starting to build bridges. Trump is not the problem. If he alone was the problem, he'd have been out of everyone's hair a long time ago. The problem is the millions of people that he, and the awfulness that he represents, has got a hold on. I think you have to try to talk those people down.