🔴 Limited-edition Red Vinyl 🔴

Sign in to follow this  
lgbt

Gay Mullah kiss in Iran

palma
16 hours ago, TimisaMonster said:

A culture of gay but not gay men...a guy having to get and STAY hard for another man takes way more effort than a guy who just bends over...but they aren't ready for that conversation lol

Some hyper-masculine-far-right-paramilitary-mafia-wannabe guys in Turkey take it so far as to state that "a real man would f*ck a man" :bear: ...Which is problematically similar in mindset to Masc4Masc guys :emma:

• Like 1
  • LMAO 1

palma
17 hours ago, xoxo Craig said:

Okay but there is more to homosexuality than just sex. 

I would see this something more than sex tbh... It's basically a male bonding practice. One day you watch football with your mates, next you circle jerk and god knows what happens next :billie:

Jokes aside these communities are extremely sexually segregated. Many men can't have sex (with women) before marriage as I think most Muslim countries have a ban on prostitution and sex before marriage is a huge sin in Islam. In return, it propels same-sex sexual activities. Even zoophilia is practiced in some remote places to my knowledge which tells a lot. 

Count your blessings you guys :huntyga:

Hyoha

Governments where it is illegal to be gay/a free woman should be overthrown. Oh if I had a Death Note...

TimisaMonster
1 hour ago, palma said:

Some hyper-masculine-far-right-paramilitary-mafia-wannabe guys in Turkey take it so far as to state that "a real man would f*ck a man" :bear: ...Which is problematically similar in mindset to Masc4Masc guys :emma:

Sheesh....they ooze self hate and toxic internal homophobic views of men

Stream my new single 🔥"Dance in the Flames"🔥 on Spotify!
  • Thanks 2