⚠️ LAST CALL: 25% OFF STOREWIDE AT UO ⚠️

Sign in to follow this  
lgbt

Gay Mullah kiss in Iran

Peace

Hi guys,

So this is blowing up Iranian social media on IG and you know the Gays and Mullahs condition in Iran, since I don't use much social network I don't know what's happening over there but my friends told me every one is in huge shock and its trending like rocket to venus :selena:

• LMAO 2
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 8
  • Shook 1
  • Sad 4

LadyGoo

Omg I literally thought he was eating a burrito the entire video and then I realized it was a man :saladga:

• Like 1
  • LMAO 30
  • Love 1

LaMaisonGaga

Oh wow. I heard of this since my mom talked about it. They could get imprisoned/killed for this, right?

Why would they do such a dangerous thing in an car where everyone could look inside right on the street? I fear for their lives.

lamaisongaga.com
  • Like 11
  • Shook 1

KEVIN STEVE
1 minute ago, LadyGoo said:

Omg I literally thought he was eating a burrito the entire video and then I realized it was a man :saladga:

Me too lmaoooooo

• Thanks 1

Stephen

I hope they stay safe :ohno:

• Like 13

KEVIN STEVE

Iran is pathetic (meaning the government and its fanatics). The whole world wants their government to explode, there's a (good) reason for that but it's just too dangerous to do... So many normal Iranian people must feel terribly oppressed...... It must be terrible to live in such a country.... 

And people sharing this to exprim their shock when they see two men kissing, literally sacrificing two men's lives... They deserve to die, not the gays. 

Edited by KEVIN STEVE
  • Like 3

Lady Gayga

This is how we do:heart:

🚨🚨POP EMERGENCY🚨🚨

KEVIN STEVE
11 minutes ago, LaMaisonGaga said:

Oh wow. I heard of this since my mom talked about it. They could get imprisoned/killed for this, right?

Why would they do such a dangerous thing in an car where everyone could look inside right on the street? I fear for their lives.

And the fact that some people filmed it and posted it on the internet only to ruin these men's lives........ Now it must be too late, right? I hope I'm wrong and they'll be fine

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

KEVIN STEVE

That sh*t just triggers me....... 

Imagine being controlled by this government, seeing two men kissing and deciding to film them and share the video.......... 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

homomo

I want to help them. They must be so scared right now, I can’t even imagine.

• Like 15

Peace
14 minutes ago, LaMaisonGaga said:

10 minutes ago, KEVIN STEVE said:

Iran is pathetic (meaning the government and its fanatics). The whole world wants their government to explode, there's a (good) reason for that but it's just too dangerous to do... So many normal Iranian people must feel terribly oppressed...... 

And people sharing this to exprim their shock when they see two men kissing, literally sacrificing two men's lives... They deserve to die, not the gays. 

1 minute ago, KEVIN STEVE said:

And the fact that some people filmed it and posted it on the internet only to ruin these men's lives........ Now it must be too late, right? I hope I'm wrong and they'll be fine

Mullahs are the ones ruining Iran, they destroyed everything in the country and they took all the advantage of the country on every level possible, most of ppl here hate them and that's the reason why people are sharing it on social media, to use their own poison on themselves, but on the other hand most Iranian people are homophobes (elderly ppl) and this adds another layer of tricky page to the situation.

about gays' situation in Iran read this.

https://www.al-monitor.com/pulse/originals/2013/08/exemption-gay-men-iran-milita-1.html

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

Peace
5 minutes ago, KEVIN STEVE said:

That sh*t just triggers me....... 

Imagine being controlled by this government, seeing two men kissing and deciding to film them and share the video.......... 

I hope nothing happens to them, at least to the laying guy, don't worry about that Mullah, since he is their own ppl (government ppl) they won't hurt him.

berlinforme
5 minutes ago, Peace said:

Mullahs are the ones ruining Iran, they destroyed everything in the country and they took all the advantage of the country on every level possible, most of ppl here hate them and that's the reason why people are sharing it on social media, to use their own poison on themselves, but on the other hand most Iranian people are homophobes (elderly ppl) and this adds another layer of tricky page to the situation.

https://www.al-monitor.com/pulse/originals/2013/08/exemption-gay-men-iran-milita-1.html

Are they though? I have no inside views, but I've read that under the former dictator Iran was pretty openminded which is why especially the older generation (like 60+) isn't as extreme as the following generation. And from I know young people there aren't that conservative anyway. 

KEVIN STEVE
8 minutes ago, Peace said:

This is so heart-breaking.... I don't even know what to say, I wish I could do something.... :ohno:

• Love 1

Regina George

Dear God I hope they won't do anything to them! :bradley: I can't even imagine how scared they are rn! That person who shared this is such a bad ****ing person. I can't even.