🔴 Limited-edition Red Vinyl 🔴

Sign in to follow this  
lgbt

Gay Mullah kiss in Iran

Peace
16 hours ago, Cherry Blues said:

I just know that 😁 maybe because i'm original from Russia and Russians know these countries very well and because in Russia also things going on which west doesen't know and doesen't understand and also can't categorize it right. 

Truly it's sad how we share some the saddest things in our countries and nations and somehow we know how shitty and despair are these facts embedded within our nations. :ohno:

dit

Iran is such an odd nation. Literally not even that long ago they were one of most open minded nations in the Mid East and then the minute the US and the UK got involved and toppled past leaders and put puppet leaders which were then toppled things regressed big time socially speaking. It's insane. Interventionism by the West has rendered the Mid East a complete mess. Any ways...hope the guys in the video are safe and I hope Iran progresses and goes back to being at least mildly like it used to be...I don't think anyone is expecting it to become some beacon of democracy and freedom but at least if it can get to like Turkey's level of democracy that would still be a HUGE step in the right direction. I hope we also learn to not get involved in these regions because it just makes the situation for the people living there a million times worse.

• YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 1

palma

Not gonna lie I thought they looked so cute :bear: Even though I know what Mullahs do/did in Iran... Hope the other guy is safe.

I thought it was Ahmadinejad who said that "there is no homosexuals in Iran and there won't ever be" ...well :fan: 

Throughout the Middle East (male) homosexuality was a part of the daily cultural life... It was not considered that immoral since it was practiced more like the Ancient Greek form (basically daddy and son in todays terminology I guess :bear:) as in an adult man "educating" a young boy -kinda what we see on this video.

I don't know about Iran but in Turkey it got cancelledT when we decided to become Europeans in the 19th century and proceeded to adopt Victorian "family values" of the Protestant West. Though homosexuality was legalized at the same time (since 1800s!).

Spoiler

NSFW! An Ottoman artwork from Early Modern Age

Spoiler

LmB5Ma8oRlSSP59kGfuIlwP64cD5YAOfa98BVKWx

Edited by palma
  • Like 1
  • Shook 1

Peace
9 hours ago, palma said:

Not gonna lie I thought they looked so cute :bear: Even though I know what Mullahs do/did in Iran... Hope the other guy is safe.

I thought it was Ahmadinejad who said that "there is no homosexuals in Iran and there won't ever be" ...well :fan: 

Throughout the Middle East (male) homosexuality was a part of the daily cultural life... It was not considered that immoral since it was practiced more like the Ancient Greek form (basically daddy and son in todays terminology I guess :bear:) as in an adult man "educating" a young boy -kinda what we see on this video.

I don't know about Iran but in Turkey it got cancelledT when we decided to become Europeans in the 19th century and proceeded to adopt Victorian "family values" of the Protestant West. Though homosexuality was legalized at the same time (since 1800s!).

Reveal hidden contents

NSFW! An Ottoman artwork from Early Modern Age

Reveal hidden contents

LmB5Ma8oRlSSP59kGfuIlwP64cD5YAOfa98BVKWx

Most ancient and famous poets in Iran are gays and and they wrote their poems for the same-sex love.:yennefer:

• Thanks 1

palma
4 hours ago, Peace said:

Most ancient and famous poets in Iran are gays and and they wrote their poems for the same-sex love.:yennefer:

Heteronormativity is such a novel concept tbh... yet they have the audacity to say that queer people just sprout from the ground after Bill Clinton got into office :zilla:

• LMAO 1

Bottom

Let me explain this as best i can as i come from a muslim community. Homosexuality is extremely common and normal among males in Muslim societies, they don't consider themselves gay, it is just seen as sex and nothing more. Many married men will have sex with other men even though they have a wife, it is hard to explain but they see the bottom as the one who is actually gay wheras the top can still be "normal" because he is the one in charge. You guys would be surprised how common it is among many muslim countries, they just don't acknowledge it, they will hate on homosexuals in public but in private they all do it. 

• Like 2
  • LMAO 1

Bottom
13 minutes ago, palma said:

Heteronormativity is such a novel concept tbh... yet they have the audacity to say that queer people just sprout from the ground after Bill Clinton got into office :zilla:

Before the British colonized the india/pakistan region homosexuality was not even a crime, after they took control they wrote into law for it to be criminalized , those same laws are the ones which are sometimes withheld to this day 

• Like 1
  • Shook 1

PunkTheFunk

Geeze why were they doing that in broad daylight??? The balls on them :bradley:

• LMAO 1

xoxo Craig
9 minutes ago, Bottom said:

Let me explain this as best i can as i come from a muslim community. Homosexuality is extremely common and normal among males in Muslim societies, they don't consider themselves gay, it is just seen as sex and nothing more. Many married men will have sex with other men even though they have a wife, it is hard to explain but they see the bottom as the one who is actually gay wheras the top can still be "normal" because he is the one in charge. You guys would be surprised how common it is among many muslim countries, they just don't acknowledge it, they will hate on homosexuals in public but in private they all do it. 

Okay but there is more to homosexuality than just sex. 

End Racism Now
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

xoxo Craig

It really is unfathomable that in 2020 there are countries which outlaw homosexuality to the point of killing people for simply existing to their truest nature. People who come from the West should thank ourselves lucky that the worst thing bisexuals and gays get is getting called a f word. I hope these guys are okay, and that something can be done to make it normalised everywhere on the globe. Then we can crack bisexuality, and hopefully trans rights globally. 

Edited by xoxo Craig
End Racism Now
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

TimisaMonster
20 minutes ago, Bottom said:

A culture of gay but not gay men...a guy having to get and STAY hard for another man takes way more effort than a guy who just bends over...but they aren't ready for that conversation lol

Stream my new single 🔥"Dance in the Flames"🔥 on Spotify!
  • LMAO 2
  • Thanks 1

Peace
16 hours ago, palma said:

in Iran we have to study Persian literature and all these poems and teachers tell students that these poems are about God and spiritual Allah and some  of the students know that it's about their same sex love. :selena:

16 hours ago, Bottom said:

omg it's so true and sad. :messga:

KURUSHITOVSKA

They look so cute, I hope they stay safe or can go away from their awful government

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

Peroxide555

... people find this shocking?

Man, we really do live in such a bubble. This is terrible.