🔴 Limited-edition Red Vinyl 🔴

Sign in to follow this  
lgbt

Gay Mullah kiss in Iran

Peace
Just now, berlinforme said:

Are they though? I have no inside views, but I've read that under the former dictator Iran was pretty openminded which is why especially the older generation (like 60+) isn't as extreme as the following generation. And from I know young people there aren't that conservative anyway. 

no, most of the elderly people are conservative and very strict about homosexuality, some of them they don't even know such thing exists, but  on the other hand younger and educated generation slowly start to accept it, eventhouth it such a small number but at least it exists.

• Like 1

Peace
3 minutes ago, KEVIN STEVE said:

This is so heart-breaking.... I don't even know what to say, I wish I could do something.... :ohno:

Thank you so much for caring about Iran's gay community, your love and support can be felt here. :ohno::heart:

• Love 2

petararthur

Horrible! Im not surprised that someone shared it, people with toxic views are obviously the majority of Iran. It is so sad tho, cause I also ran into an article a year ago where they showed pics of how Iran used to be before and it was one amazing country with amazing people.

:bradley:

Rock Jock

so the person who filmed and published this video want them to be killed. it's awful and irresponsible even for you to spread this video

Peace
1 minute ago, Rock Jock said:

so the person who filmed and published this video want them to be killed. it's awful and irresponsible even for you to spread this video

read my earlier reply about situation in Iran.

RAMROD

Aren't there a lot of closet cases in these countries though?

I saw a lot of their leaked amateur recorded with their phone videos on some adult sites :giggle:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ♥
  • LMAO 2

Kadikaado

Hypocrites! I feel no empathy, the mullah probably spread lots of speech full of homophobia. It's like watching a pastor or a democrat politian being caught. I feelbad for the people they tortured with words and acts!

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 1

Cherry Blues

In Iran secretly many guys doing gayness activity. And even men which don't consider that they are gay. It's different there...another thinking...

• Like 1

Trenlord

What's scary is someone is ****ing video taping it that they don't even see. This is scary and creepy.

• Like 1

Yennefer Stark

This is so sweet, but thinking about the possible consequences... I hope they will be fine. :( 

Formally known as Ibo

Peace
48 minutes ago, Kadikaado said:

Hypocrites! I feel no empathy, the mullah probably spread lots of speech full of homophobia. It's like watching a pastor or a democrat politian being caught. I feelbad for the people they tortured with words and acts!

this :applause:

40 minutes ago, Cherry Blues said:

In Iran secretly many guys doing gayness activity. And even men which don't consider that they are gay. It's different there...another thinking...

OMG this is so true, how you know that ?! :udidnt:

HotLikeMexico
1 hour ago, Kadikaado said:

*republican politican 

• Thanks 2

Delulu Rogers

The mullahs are the ones who have ruined Iran and everybody there hates them. Ironic that he’s engaging in this behaviour when it’s his own ppl that execute the gays. Either nothing will happen to them or the guy laying will probably be in big trouble. The mullah will probably be okay. Maybe this will spark an lgbtq rights movement or at the very least further point out the hypocrisy and the mullahs and hopefully change the politics of the country  

• Like 2

Cherry Blues
53 minutes ago, Peace said:

OMG this is so true, how you know that ?! :udidnt:

I just know that 😁 maybe because i'm original from Russia and Russians know these countries very well and because in Russia also things going on which west doesen't know and doesen't understand and also can't categorize it right. 

• Like 1

TimisaMonster

The fact some parts of the world find 2 men kissing CRIMINAL activity worthy of imprisonment or death....and people FILM it like it's SO SHOCKING!!! 

:smh:

Stream my new single 🔥"Dance in the Flames"🔥 on Spotify!