Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga to perform at a virtual event

StarstruckIllusion

Featured Posts

I would never use the word lazy to discribe Gaga. She is an extremely hard worker. 

This is just an example of a missed opportunity. 

Remember her amfAR charity performance? Standing on a white piano, her skin covered in powder and pearls, singing an unreleased original ballad? 

In the past, every performance no matter how small, was an opportunity she used to explore and evolve her art.  That isn’t true anymore. Which is fine. But it’s also fine if older fans are disappointed in her shift in priorities as an artist. 

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, Stef said:

U have to admit sis, it’s a biTTTT of a mess :air: 

The only mess ive seen is the behavior of the fans in the lifechat

alsemanche
3 minutes ago, ShayCristoforo said:

Ok the gloves are off. What a... choice lol

I’ve seen more effort lately from my dog Sadie. 
Sadie died 3 years ago btw 

:selena:

Soft, soothing, and succulent

On a lighter note: let's celebrate how absolutely incredible the Joanne World Tour is!

She was on fire every single night, and the setlist was so interesting. What a time.

3 points in and ready for more

DenDenTired

It’s a lupus charity so she dedicated a moment from Joanne to Joanne who died of lupus. It was pretty and she probably holds it by her heart, she joined last minute and just wanted to help. You guys are cruel, sorry she didn’t perform Babylon smh 

Damn I hope Gaga doesn't read this thread :awkney: Y'all don't deserve anything, you deserve Gaga moving to Nepal and never speaking to anyone ever again :awkney:

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

I honestly do not think there would be such strong reactions right now, if the performance was at least edited decently.

For that, we can't really blame Gaga. It's just... kind of stunning how badly it was all put together, you know?

Suspiria
16 minutes ago, Glamourpuss said:

Well she wanted to share a Joanne performance because her aunt had the disease, and knowing what Gaga is like she would have wanted to share a performance she hadn't used before. The only thing wrong with it was the editing really. She didn't have to perform live for this and we haven't heard much from Gaga recently to know if she has a valid reason for not wanting to perform. It doesn't make her lazy and doesn't mean she doesn't care about the charity. She might have donated a lot of money towards it for all we know. 

If we hadn't seen her at all for a few months I think you'd have a point. Maybe she's unwell.

But if she can get dressed up and record those few lines about how much the charity means to her, surely she could walk a few steps over to the piano and sing for 3 minutes?

I really just can't understand why a singer is so opposed to singing. It's weird at this point.

MaMaMarryTheNight
Just now, Dennnis said:

It’s a lupus charity so she dedicated a moment from Joanne to Joanne who died of lupus. It was pretty and she probably holds it by her heart, she joined last minute and just wanted to help. You guys are cruel, sorry she didn’t perform Babylon smh 

It’s okay to help. And I think we were all aware that it’s not going to be Babylon. Just put a little effort in it :bear:

⚔️💖 THE PAID PARTNERSHIPS CONTINUE💖⚔️

MaMaMarryTheNight
2 minutes ago, Red said:

Damn I hope Gaga doesn't read this thread :awkney: Y'all don't deserve anything, you deserve Gaga moving to Nepal and never speaking to anyone ever again :awkney:

Remember she doesn’t owe us anything 

⚔️💖 THE PAID PARTNERSHIPS CONTINUE💖⚔️

Look- I think it is fair to criticize how awfully put together this performance was.

I don't think anybody is criticizing Gaga's involvement in this event, no matter how minimal. It's definitely commendable. And in the end, the fact that she allowed "unseen" sets of Joanne to be aired for this event is pretty cool.

But it really is kind of comical how jarring the performance edit is. Obviously it's not the point of her involvement, and nobody should overlook that, but I think it's fair to criticize that.

Saying "Gaga doesn't care about performing anymore"? Harsh, and probably unnecessary. But ideating over any other possible option that could have been done over this sham of an edit? I think is a little fair.

5 minutes ago, SKANK said:

I would never use the word lazy to discribe Gaga. She is an extremely hard worker. 

This is just an example of a missed opportunity. 

Remember her amfAR charity performance? Standing on a white piano, her skin covered in powder and pearls, singing an unreleased original ballad? 

In the past, every performance no matter how small, was an opportunity she used to explore and evolve her art.  That isn’t true anymore. Which is fine. But it’s also fine if older fans are disappointed in her shift in priorities as an artist. 

Maybe gaga didnt wanna draw all the attention to herself

Just now, MaMaMarryTheNight said:

Remember she doesn’t owe us anything 

Are you reminding me of that? Laughable, honestly

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Archived