• Created
  • Last Reply
xoxo Craig
5 hours ago, Lady Gayga said:

WHAT IS GOING ON WITH THE BOB ROSS HAIR:messga:

NNNN NOT BOB ROSS :air:

End Racism Now

HookerDotGov

I wish he'd dump Kkklanmilla. He's insufferable with her and I think would be much better without her... :/

8 hours ago, CHROMATICON said:

It’s toxic when people are like "please cut your hair" when it's a completely unnecesary opinion. I'm all about for people being vocal of what they think but not when it comes to the physical appearance of someone else. There's a reason why his hair is long, he obviously likes it that way at the moment so those comments are even kinda rude no matter the tone you use. 

I've been growing my hair for over a year now and it's a bit longer than Shawn's, and even tho I hate it sometimes because of the caring long hair needs, I love it and I wanted to grow it for a reason, so seeing people saying stuff like "cut your hair" to people because YOU don't like it is unnecesary. And I know @Cody James meant no harm, but please let's avoid commenting on other people's choices over their body. 

He looks bad with that hairstyle, that is all. what about it :billie:

nathantj594

Idgaf if his hair is long, my boyfriend has long hair. He should get a better hair style. It looks like Peter Brady lost a fight with a ripsaw and put his wig on a Helix Twink. 

And Paula Abdul ain’t got [BLEEP] on me!

Stephen
9 hours ago, Cody James said:

On the contrary you said we both had the same hair, thus trying to call us hypocrites with the falsehood that I notably had the “same” hair, not “basic” which you state now. 

Just fyi, they meant you had the same hair as the other user who commented agreeing with you. Not that you have the same hair as Mendes :laughga: lmao

Anyway, yea he's better looking with short hair :vegas:

Aww I think his long hair is cute and that it has a nice curl/texture to it. I love long dark hair on guys, I always wanna run my hands through it and play with it :enigma: It's my Kryptonite.

⚡🐲

TimisaMonster
16 hours ago, Bambino said:

image.jpg

"JUSTIN YOU FORGOT THE LUBE!!!"

:giveup:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Archived