Judge Judy Reaction GIF

oop- a read :diane:

Bambino
1 hour ago, beabeaxo5 said:

"cut your hair"

"I don't really like the hair"

says the two guys with the exact same haircut

seriously, shut up

I get where you're coming from but obviously they have a hair preference since you pointed out that they have the same haircut, which is nothing wrong tbh.

Beanybb
Just now, Bambino said:

I get where you're coming from but obviously they have a hair preference since you pointed out that they have the same haircut, which is nothing wrong tbh.

I mean it's pretty uncalled for to tell someone to change their physical appearance purely because they don't like it.

But yes, of course Mr Shawn Mendes is going to cut his hair because a few Gaga fans on a forum said so :ladyhaha:

Bambino
5 minutes ago, beabeaxo5 said:

I mean it's pretty uncalled for to tell someone to change their physical appearance purely because they don't like it.

But yes, of course Mr Shawn Mendes is going to cut his hair because a few Gaga fans on a forum said so

It's not like he's their sensitive friend and they're shaming him for his long hair :smh: He's a celebrity and they've seen in shorter hair, which they happen to like more.

JusKeepBreathin

He looks like a young Howard Stern with that hair. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Cody James
42 minutes ago, beabeaxo5 said:

But yes, of course Mr Shawn Mendes is going to cut his hair because a few Gaga fans on a forum said so :ladyhaha:

You literally need to calm down. I didn’t say he was ugly. I didn’t say he was not talented, I stated a preference for his old hair. It’s like 9 inches long whereas mine is 3 inches. Nonetheless, despite me having SHORTER hair, for HIM, I find him better with short hair. It would be one thing if I brought up race, religion, or beliefs, but I did not. Please kindly drop it as this is very silly.

Cody James
36 minutes ago, PunkTheFunk said:

Handsome man, but long hair doesn't suit him

Be careful love. You will be publicly shamed like myself and others for having an opinion/preference.

Beanybb
2 minutes ago, Cody James said:

You literally need to calm down. I didn’t say he was ugly. I didn’t say he was not talented, I stated a preference for his old hair. It’s like 9 inches long whereas mine is 3 inches. Nonetheless, despite me having SHORTER hair, for HIM, I find him better with short hair. It would be one thing if I brought up race, religion, or beliefs, but I did not. Please kindly drop it as this is very silly.

I never said you said he was ugly or not talented.

I just thought it was ironic that two men with the most basic popular haircut were critiquing his hair.

You're reading too much into it and I think you're the one who needs to chill :billie:

Archived