💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Rare Lady Gaga memorabilia you own

LORD GAGA

Featured Posts

LORD GAGA

What are some of the rarest Lady Gaga items you own? 

found this thread:

so thought I’d bring it back since it’s archived. 

Mine would either be my original CD of Red and Blue from before she was Lady Gaga, Official G.U.Y Promo CD or A Lady Gaga promotional edition of an MP4 player from The Fame era that has a UI based on The Fame visuals, it was never released to the public and was used at their launch event only lol (need less to say the ‘iRiver’ P7 never really took off in a world dominated by iPods lol it was an official collaboration though. 

LORD GAGA
1 minute ago, Amidana said:

Like the only rarest thing I have are two 2013 ARTPOP vinyl lol 

Those are pretty rare now lol and suppppppper expensive to buy now 

LORD GAGA
Just now, HausOfAntonio said:

BTW numbered edition Box Set :whitney:

I think it’s literally one of my all time favourite things she has ever released, they could have done something like this for Chromatica easily... but production costs of that rn would be crazy so the retail price would be extortionate lol

GagaSine

I have an ARTPOP vinyl but idk if it is an original pressing, but it does have DWUW on it at least

Aside from that nothing because I am late to stanning Gaga :toofunny: maybe my gold ASIB vinyl will be worth something in 200 years or so

LORD GAGA
Just now, GagaSine said:

I have an ARTPOP vinyl but idk if it is an original pressing, but it does have DWUW on it at least

Aside from that nothing because I am late to stanning Gaga :toofunny: maybe my gold ASIB vinyl will be worth something in 200 years or so

If it has DWUW it’s an original pressing ☺️ It most likely also has the foil cover? 

GagaSine
5 minutes ago, LORD GAGA said:

If it has DWUW it’s an original pressing ☺️ It most likely also has the foil cover? 

Omg it does have the foil and i literally didn’t notice until now, I thought it was a generic reissue!!! Wow and I only paid 28 Canadian dollars for it which is pretty cheap all things considered. Lucky me!

TimisaMonster

2 Unopened ARTPOP (Explicit) albums with foil lettering and includes original DWUW ft R. Kelly 

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

The rarest official merch I own would be the TFM Super Deluxe Book? But there's 10K of them out there so I dunno how rare that makes it. lol 

Aside from that, I enjoyed collecting the rare physical radio promo singles for the TF singles especially Poker Face with the different cover arts and CD artworks. I also love my promo Telephone single with the B&W photo. 

Chaymie

Dr Fudge

The Chromatica Signed Poster

:smh:

Been a cuff touple, a puff bupple, a tough couple of years.

HausOfAntonio
30 minutes ago, LORD GAGA said:

I think it’s literally one of my all time favourite things she has ever released, they could have done something like this for Chromatica easily... but production costs of that rn would be crazy so the retail price would be extortionate lol

Its unbearably beautiful. Worth every penny :legend:

Archived