🎄 December Fan Mail 🎄

Sign in to follow this  
news

New Haus Labs!

GagaSine
Just now, HausOfAntonio said:

I don’t normally use some of them for full impact colour, just a topper over eyeshadows and the sparkle is insane. The new blue one for example barely has any blue base, but it works ridiculously well as a highlighter or a blue topper. They do have a learning curve but I just love the sparkle so much I’m willing to give them some extra love. 

Yess I am obsessed with the blue one, I do the blue gel liner pencil as a base all over the lid and then top it with the blue glam attack! There is definitely versatility in the products if you‘re creative, I was just expecting something different based on the cost/marketing I guess.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Glamourpuss

Please don't turn this thread into complaints about the Chromatica era. 

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 3

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
LGMonster95

Cool I guess, I'm not into makeup but I like to see more photoshoots from her so It's a bonus. For those who are mad at Haus Labs, you should not be because even if Haus Labs never existed, right now she would have been in silence so literally you are just complaining because she's active 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Cello
2 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

Those are two different issues.

If y'all want to complain about her not doing anything for Chromatica that's 100% fine. But ever since Gaga announced Haus Labs, anything related to it gets shady gifs/replies, Sad or LMAO reactions, and people constantly bashing on the brand because it's not music related.

NEWS FLASH everyone! Gaga's not just an artist anymore. She's diversifying her portfolio and she'll continue to do so. Am I just as excited about HL as new music? Of course not. Music will always be my #1 love for Gaga, but it's time to stop shading every single thing that she does that's not related to Chromatica or her music career. 

:golfclap:This.

Let us enjoy things. If you're not interested, move on. 

  • Thanks 3

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
HausOfAntonio
1 minute ago, GagaSine said:

Yess I am obsessed with the blue one, I do the blue gel liner pencil as a base all over the lid and then top it with the blue glam attack! There is definitely versatility in the products if you‘re creative, I was just expecting something different based on the cost/marketing I guess.

Thats true I guess. I want to get the gel pencil lines but at this point I literally can’t justify more makeup :fatcat:

  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
numb the flame
8 minutes ago, Stephen said:

Oh my god... if the Grammys snub her do you think she'd just quietly end the era? :bradley:

She’ll have to cancel the tour and the merch we’re yet to receive and refund us all first. 

nothing you say can erase all the sins of the world
  • LMAO 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
NewUsername
10 minutes ago, A1501 said:

Watch her going back to the cave...go girl gives us NOTHING

Is this way of talking reflective of how you behave irl as well?
 

8 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

Those are two different issues.

If y'all want to complain about her not doing anything for Chromatica that's 100% fine. But ever since Gaga announced Haus Labs, anything related to it gets shady gifs/replies, Sad or LMAO reactions, and people constantly bashing on the brand because it's not music related.

NEWS FLASH everyone! Gaga's not just an artist anymore. She's diversifying her portfolio and she'll continue to do so. Am I just as excited about HL as new music? Of course not. Music will always be my #1 love for Gaga, but it's time to stop shading every single thing that she does that's not related to Chromatica or her music career. 

Exactly, it's just something EXTRA to enjoy, even if you don't like make-up. We get photoshoots.

I do get that sometimes it can feel like "but we get this now and noting Chromatica-related now", but agaaaaaain, we don't know what/if/when/... she's cooking things up. How many times does she need to prove us again that she's almost always working super hard BTS before some of you understand? Just because it hasn't seen the light yet, doesn't mean she's not doing it. We literally knew nothing concrete about the 911 MV just, what, 2 days or so? beforehand and then BAM, surprise. + that specific example, 911 MV, happens to arguably be one of her best MV's in years or even ever.

Edited by NewUsername
  • Like 3
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 3

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Yennefer Stark
11 minutes ago, HausOfAntonio said:

I love the glam attacks :fatcat:

I have two and both of them aren't really performing well (especially Dynasty). Going to a few others on Black Friday, though, so hopefully they will impress me. :fatcat:

Edited by Yennefer Stark
Formally known as Ibo

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
GagaSine
1 minute ago, HausOfAntonio said:

Thats true I guess. I want to get the gel pencil lines but at this point I literally can’t justify more makeup :fatcat:

I have 3 (light blue, white and light pink) and I love them! Very good soft formula. 

  • Thanks 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
NewUsername
4 minutes ago, whateveradore said:

Em9i3bEXUAsKH4X?format=jpg&name=360x360Em9i3bEWEAgH9lk?format=jpg&name=360x360Em9i5xbXUAEnM2a?format=jpg&name=360x360Em9i5yMXIAAmh9F?format=jpg&name=360x360Em9i-CEWEAAZKkV?format=jpg&name=smallEm9i-ClXMAAhnYE?format=jpg&name=900x900

Love the 1st and the 3rd photo, she looks great!

The fifth photo is a bit strange, we're not used to seeing her with her chin lift up that much. She looks way older in this pic.

The last pic itself looks great, but damn the photoshop on her face is sadly way too much, could have been a cooler photo.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lumiere

YAAAAAAAAAAS :giveup:

The photoshoots are getting better with every campaign :heart:

If you don't have any shadows, you're not standing in the LIGHT.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
M Monstre
3 minutes ago, NewUsername said:

Exactly, it's just something EXTRA to enjoy, even if you don't like make-up. We get photoshoots.

I do get that sometimes it can feel like "but we get this now and noting Chromatica-related now", but agaaaaaain, we don't know what/if/when/... she's cooking things up. How many times does she need to prove us again that she's almost always working super hard BTS. Just because it hasn't seen the light yet, doesn't mean she's not doing again. We literally knew nothing concrete about the 911 MV just, what, 2 days or so? beforehand and then BAM, surprise. + that specific example, 911 MV, happens to arguably one of her best MV's in years or even ever.

Not to mention, when something new does come around that's music-related, people forget about it in a week. The 911 video? One of her best in a looooong time, and yet the week after, people were already bored with it. Even now poeple are like "Yeah, yeah 911's old news. WHERE'S THE VIDEO FOR ALICE, BABYLON, REPLAY, AND SFA?!?!?!" :smh: 

Little Monsters have the attention span of a ****ing hamster, I'll tell you :smh: 

Stream "WandaVision" on January 15th
  • Thanks 11

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...