series

Drag Race Spain is coming soon!

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sneaky Oliver

Brazil's drag scene is one of the strongest over the world. The most famous drag queen world wide is brazilian yet Drag Race Brazil is not a thing! :grr:

I’m on my Legacy Act era

ShayCristoforo

YES!

I noticed that only the American show and UK say "Rupaul's Drag Race..."

Probably because he doesn't host the other ones. Thailand, Canada, Holland only say "Drag Race..." and now Spain.

So I'm excited to see who the host is. I though Fred was very successful as the Holland host. I really liked them. 

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

JINNOCIDE
6 minutes ago, ShayCristoforo said:

YES!

Probably because he doesn't host the other ones. Thailand, Canada, Holland only say "Drag Race..." and now Spain.

So I'm excited to see who the host is. I though Fred was very successful as the Holland host. I really liked them. 

Yes, you're mostly correct.

The only thing I found funny about DR Holland was the editing when it comes to sounds... so so so weird, but it's their first season so I guess it's ok

59 minutes ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

Brazil's drag scene is one of the strongest over the world. The most famous drag queen world wide is brazilian yet Drag Race Brazil is not a thing! :grr:

They had the rights for months but because of Bolsonaro's rise with the conversatives they were afraid that the show would flop/receive backlash and they recently drop off the scene. The rights are up in the air tho, there's still a chance that it will see the light of the day :pray:

OT: yas!!! 

STAN RINA SAWAYAMA

TheOriginalOne

Can we get some Latin American & other Asian Drag Race too? First they cancel Thailand and then proceed to pump Europe :neyde:

13 minutes ago, ShayCristoforo said:

YES!

I remember for Canada they couldn’t have “Canada” just like that in the name, so it had to be “Canada’s Drag Race” 

3 minutes ago, TheOriginalOne said:

Can we get some Latin American & other Asian Drag Race too? First they cancel Thailand and then proceed to pump Europe :neyde:

Shame, because the girls in Thailand are absolutely next level. I think it hasn't been "officially" canceled, but still.

DRCanada is also an incredible season with an incredible cast. Spain? We'll see.

3 points in and ready for more

RAMROD

Will it have messy judges who can't judge too? :billie:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

This made me so happy! Even tho I'm not Spanish, to have a season (that it's not La Mas Draga) in Spanish is so cool!

Kindness rules all.

BUtterfield 8
1 hour ago, RudraCNG said:

I knew it would be on Antena 3 before reading the tweet :ladyhaha: F them

Is antena 3 not on cable?

Sneaky Oliver
4 hours ago, JINNOCIDE said:

They had the rights for months but because of Bolsonaro's rise with the conversatives they were afraid that the show would flop/receive backlash and they recently drop off the scene. The rights are up in the air tho, there's still a chance that it will see the light of the day :pray:

I don't think "Bolsonaro's rise" has anything to do with it. Pabblo Vittar is a drag queen and an A-list artist here and she's always making hits and TV appearences.

I’m on my Legacy Act era

On 11/16/2020 at 3:27 PM, Blue Lagoon said:

Is antena 3 not on cable?

It's a public channel but Atresmedia Player is their digital platform (with subscription)

Also, King Jedet and Mónica Naranjo just have to be judges :pray:

Archived